You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
__Black_Adder

Collections

8 comments in this topic

Players
37 posts
3,855 battles

Hi folks, with collections, the stuff you get in the containers, I see you have the option to set said collection OFF. Does this mean when you get an Item that this will then only be for those collections you are after, or are they switched off. Just its very hard having perhaps 1/2 items a day all over the place, rather then build up  on one type of collection you are after, thanks for any advise. Sorry if this has been posted before.

[STEEL]
Players
661 posts

If you switch a collection off, you will get - if any - only stuff for other active collections. At least it worked that way with mine.

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
748 posts
13,595 battles

You can have only one active collection at the time.

Not all collections can be actually activated and drops for them found in regular crates.

If you set one collection ON and then turn another ON that will turn OFF the previous collection.

If you have no collections ON you will still get random drops of badges, backrounds etc., that are changed to silver if they are duplicates.

• Cool 2

Players
37 posts
3,855 battles
3 hours ago, PeteEarthling said:

If you switch a collection off, you will get - if any - only stuff for other active collections. At least it worked that way with mine.

Ah, great stuff thanks mate. Will try that as I have about a dozen open with items scattered all over the place.

Players
37 posts
3,855 battles
1 hour ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

Not all collections can be actually activated and drops for them found in regular crates.

If you set one collection ON and then turn another ON that will turn OFF the previous collection.

If you have no collections ON you will still get random drops of badges, backrounds etc., that are changed to silver if they are duplicates.

Actually when I go into the collections and check the key on the top for each one you can set ON or OFF to collect, and I have just had them all set on, but will check what you say, just finished playing as work has sadly interrupted me, thanks mate. 

Players
6,204 posts
12,300 battles
1 hour ago, __Black_Adder said:

Actually when I go into the collections and check the key on the top for each one you can set ON or OFF to collect, and I have just had them all set on, but will check what you say, just finished playing as work has sadly interrupted me, thanks mate. 

Just switch the collection you want to collect to ON. I wouldn't ever switch one from ON to OFF as you may end up collecting collection items for none.

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,163 posts
15,022 battles
8 hours ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

I'm sure this is how it works.   I'm fairly sure there used to be a message shown if you tried to have more than one collection active.

However, it could have been changed.   

• Cool 1

Players
37 posts
3,855 battles
17 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

I'm sure this is how it works.   I'm fairly sure there used to be a message shown if you tried to have more than one collection active.

However, it could have been changed.   

You are correct, I checked yesterday and it seems I have only one ON at the moment and its collecting. Thanks for that.

• Cool 1