You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Padds01

worst decision you made today?

32 comments in this topic

[-LA-]
Players
706 posts
5,378 battles

Im not going to try and justify it and lessen my idiocy , i knew what i was doing and i made a descision, a baaaad decision 

I bought the Indomitable 

what a complete dog. a MK 1 Edsel . its only barely good feature is it does look pretty in the port.

anyone esel regretting todays decisions?

• Funny 1

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,315 posts

Indomitable is very good CV, I like her a lot! Just give her some time, play more battles and learn how to use her the proper way, and I'm sure you will enjoy that ship :)

Players
3,575 posts
2 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

Im not going to try and justify it and lessen my idiocy , i knew what i was doing and i made a descision, a baaaad decision 

I bought the Indomitable 

what a complete dog. a MK 1 Edsel . its only barely good feature is it does look pretty in the port.

Oh dear, good luck if you can get that thing to work, sold mine in disgust, as I did the Ar too, that said after watching Searaptors video of the Kutovsky at t5, i went ahead and unlocked it, only to find it does not have the 8 KM torps which were mentioned in his video,  leaves me with a great sense of foreboding over a cruiser line that might have been interesting, egg and face spring to mind,but I wish you well in your Cv adventures.

Players
3,575 posts
1 minute ago, GrossadmiralRattenkoenig said:

Placed a hedgehog house on my porch recently. Hedgehog moved in. Expects food every morning at 5 AM now. No regrets. It's cute.

i1.jpg

Now that is cute

Players
7,561 posts
245 battles

Trying to fix my Ruger 22/45 model is doing my head-in with the constant baking and sometimes mesh issues im getting (mostly from trying to make it high poly in 3ds max from a low-poly mesh) in substance painter.

Nothing world of warships related besides opening the game lol.

• Funny 1

Players
3,973 posts
21,117 battles
3 minutes ago, GrossadmiralRattenkoenig said:

Gotta see him sitting IN his porridge bowl with stuff all over his face... :Smile_veryhappy:

WTF hedgehogs eat porridge?

• Cool 1

[-LA-]
Players
706 posts
5,378 battles
11 minutes ago, Greyshark said:

Indomitable is very good CV, I like her a lot! Just give her some time, play more battles and learn how to use her the proper way, and I'm sure you will enjoy that ship :)

omg please enlighten me ? do i need ifhe or something? had figured as it cant actually hurt anything it would be a fire starter but im getting about a 2% fire start rate (with demo) so either a ships being attacked and is dead before i can get it on fire or its not being attacked and they just DC the fire instantly

12 minutes ago, GrossadmiralRattenkoenig said:

Placed a hedgehog house on my porch recently. Hedgehog moved in. Expects food every morning at 5 AM now. No regrets. It's cute.

i1.jpg

aww chogs rock ive got some young ones in the back garden somewhere i hear them at night for some reason they love it eating the dogs poop . or at least they love throwing it around the place. 

• Funny 1

[STEEL]
Players
56 posts
6 minutes ago, Europizza said:

WTF hedgehogs eat porridge?

Special hedgehog stuff. Looks like porridge, but contains 15% chicken meat (you know, all those ferocious hedgehogs stalking the nights savaging hapless chicken and blaming the foxes...), mealworms, a lot of protein and vitamin etc. - smells terrible, but obviously the hedgehog loves it.

ix.png

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

[STEEL]
Players
56 posts
Just now, Padds01 said:

aww chogs rock ive got some young ones in the back garden somewhere i hear them at night for some reason they love it eating the dogs poop . or at least they love throwing it around the place. 

This one has a chronic cough that sounds like and idling WWII tank... makes people jump when they pass the house.

Players
2,797 posts
33,740 battles
20 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

I bought the Indomitable 

giphy.gif

• Funny 1

Players
3,575 posts

Got to love this thread, from a crap Brit CV to hedgehogs, out of the two the hedgehogs win:cap_like:

To the OP, I think the tech tree Brit CV is by far a better ship, (but that is only my very humble opinion) at least she has torps, a CV without torps, is a bit like the Yamato without her main guns, rather pointless.

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,175 posts
6,419 battles

I got my CV damage record in Indomitable :Smile_trollface: Kind of boring ship to play thou, its mainly stacking fires and farming damage. No real game winner of a ship so Id actualy say its pretty bad. Especially when comparing it to such balance as Enterprise (which I also have). Devstriking tier 10 cruisers with AP bombs never gets old.

[CAIN]
Players
4,938 posts
20,778 battles
2 hours ago, Padds01 said:

I bought the Indomitable 

Uhm...it's a CV, so it is as toxic as all other CVs.

Adjust to it or sell it (and all other CVs)!

16 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

My worst decision today was to play this game.

Capture1.JPG.2334523713f98bd162b4669fcb8d2189.JPG

I should div more

Yeah, was about to post the same, pressing "Battle" was a bad idea today.

[SM0KE]
Players
6,951 posts
15,461 battles
2 hours ago, GrossadmiralRattenkoenig said:

Special hedgehog stuff.

I salute you, sir!

(Actual porridge is a bad idea - hedgehogs are lactose-intolerant)

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,944 posts
21,697 battles

I forgot to take a screenshot of my 4.4k base exp match. Now I only have @Saiyko as my witness.

GwKv3uT.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[U69]
[U69]
Players
210 posts
14 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Yeah, was about to post the same, pressing "Battle" was a bad idea today.

You are probably playing the wrong game mode. I had a totally normal day in sub battles. :Smile_teethhappy:

win.png

[LEEUW]
Players
3,145 posts
10,750 battles
7 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

I forgot to take a screenshot of my 4.4k base exp match. Now I only have @Saiyko as my witness.

GwKv3uT.png

@Saikyo is this the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God? 

• Cool 1

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

Logging in!!!

Played 1 sub game which lasted under 5 minutes. I got the only kill on my team (gunned a DD down) and we lost 8 ships to the enemies 1. I had no-idea humans were such bad players but when you see 5 out of the 6 humans on my side all coming lower on XP leaderboard than the lowest scoring bot on my team I think it's fully time Skynet took over! Just imagine that, just 1 single human (me) top then 6 bots, then 5 humans - Pathetic!

Logged off immediately.

[HAVOC]
[HAVOC]
Players
21 posts
14,238 battles

I had a hedgehog I named Fred.  Totally unafraid of humans.  Fat little guy used to just lay in the sun on my lawn like there wasn't a care in the world.  When I would mow lawn he would wait until I was a few rows away from him, get up, move to the row I just mowed, then continue to sunbathe.  Poor guy got hit by a car after hibernation ended.  Must have been a bit hungry and confused.  

[GJE]
Players
392 posts
5,313 battles
On 6/17/2020 at 6:44 PM, Miragetank90 said:

My worst decision today was to play this game.

Capture1.JPG.2334523713f98bd162b4669fcb8d2189.JPG

I should div more

Here here...I should play golf in a rain... Or read books upside down... Argue with a wall... You know, something that won't frustrate me so much.

image.png.0c38f2ac4f79f0eb98ce2a40c2b4387d.png