You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Foerarn

Swedish commander voices?

29 comments in this topic

[I-J-N]
Players
6,965 posts
9 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

Max von Sydow would have made a great Commander in WoWs. The only one I can think of right away that would  have been his equal, is Christopher Lee.

Alec Guinness would have been great too, with lines like 'Only Russian battleships are so precise'. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
7,136 posts
15,604 battles
20 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

The only one I can think of right away that would  have been his equal, is Christopher Lee.

I'd pay money for Zapp Brannigan (complete with Kif sighing in the background)...

" Stop exploding, you cowards!"

" Now here's a course with some chest hair."

" We were doomed from the start. I guess all that remains now is for the captain to go down with the ship."

and so on...

• Cool 2

Players
6,338 posts
12,356 battles
On 6/18/2020 at 2:18 PM, Uglesett said:

The Danish navy is basically in the same situation as the Norwegian and Finnish navies in that they didn't really field ships that fit well into the classes represented in this game.

E.g. coastal defense ships are essentially cruisers that ate all the stægt flæsk, too slow to fit into the cruiser class, and too small and lightly armed to work as BBs. Same goes for some of the other in-between classes that were used a lot by the smaller navies.

Could make coastal defense ships work if they get an insane concealment bonus when near any coast :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,501 posts
4,008 battles
On 6/19/2020 at 2:30 PM, NothingButTheRain said:

Could make coastal defense ships work if they get an insane concealment bonus when near any coast :Smile-_tongue:

That would be anywhere except on the Ocean map. :Smile_smile:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1