You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.9.6: Round 2

43 comments in this topic

[COBRA]
Players
36 posts
13,900 battles

we still are waiting a unique flag, patch, and Premium Ship VI container for last PT.... 

giphy.gif

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SWPBC]
[SWPBC]
Beta Tester
7 posts
3,405 battles

keeps giving me the same error 1017server is not responding check internet? well internet works good as i would not be able to post here?  also i have registered? switched to windows 7 mode nothing???

[REIGN]
Beta Tester
37 posts
15,469 battles
31 minutes ago, Tie_Justice said:

keeps giving me the same error 1017server is not responding check internet? well internet works good as i would not be able to post here?  also i have registered? switched to windows 7 mode nothing???

The server is not running now, it will be open tomorrow

Starts Thu. 18 Jun. 18:30 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Thu. 18 Jun. 18:30
Ends Tue. 23 Jun. 07:30 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Tue. 23 Jun. 07:30

Players
18 posts
2,341 battles

Please note: the rewards for activities on the Public Test server may differ from those on the Live Server.

(The German carriers themselves won't be available on the Public Test server)

:Smile_great:

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,436 posts
4,196 battles
Před 59 minutami Tie_Justice řekl/a:

As usual, PT starts on Thursday evening. Also during tomorrow I will create feedback threads in Public Test section of Game Discussion, for you to write down your particular feedback of new features.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,436 posts
4,196 battles

Commanders!

We are having technical issues with Armory availability on the Public Test server. Unfortunately Armory won't be available until the second round of 0.9.6 Public Test.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for understanding.

Players
5 posts
5,194 battles
On 6/17/2020 at 3:00 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Commanders, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.9.6!

Read it on the portal

Hi i have 1 question, play first time in test server and receive bonus 500000000 credits 30000 doublons and 90 days premium account thats after end public test!  transfered in my base account? or is only for public test server ??

• Funny 2

[TTF]
Players
8 posts
887 battles

How about adding some German S-boote /E-Boats(Schnellboote) motor Torpedo Boat to your submarine game play Them got Depth charges and torpedoes on em. Some nice fast speed boats ya might as well since the subs are in the game now. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/30977019/ns/world_news-d_day_65_years_later/t/last-its-kind-deadly-nazi-e-boat-rises-again/#.XvBEp9iSlPY

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
699 posts
558 battles
On 6/20/2020 at 5:07 PM, Halara_winner said:

Hi i have 1 question, play first time in test server and receive bonus 500000000 credits 30000 doublons and 90 days premium account thats after end public test!  transfered in my base account? or is only for public test server ??

Hi Captain,

The rewards you have mentioned are just intended for your Public Test Account. 😊

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Beta Tester
132 posts
5,448 battles

I get it why you think AP bombs are an issue, they are, most notably on Enterprise but why for the love of God and all that is holy are you nerfing Graf Zep bombs.

Hasn't that ship suffered enough?

It's a miracle when you actually hit something with rny screwing you over and you only droping 2 bombs, now you're gonna get even less dmg when you hit? 

I'm actually feeling bad about buying that thing in the First place now.

• Cool 3

[DIV-1]
Players
37 posts
3,980 battles

Yet more nerfs to premium Aircraft Carriers under the pretense of a global mechanic change. 

I feel very strongly that you are crossing a line Wargaming and with respect I hope you will be called out for it and what it really is.

When an individual purchases a ship in your game they are purchasing the product at the parameters advertised at that time, not what you decide to change it to at a later date; especially when you are making something considerably worse.

If a ship ends up overpowered the responsibility for that is yours for not balancing it properly before you placed it on sale, the sale of which undoubtedly generated a significant amount of income for the company. You cannot and should not then at a later date make fundamental changes to the characteristics and performance of a purchased ship; not at least without offering a refund to individuals that are not happy with the ships new characteristics and performance.

What rubs salt in the wound even more is that yet again this class of ship is being punished as you try to quell the discontent in your community about this particular class of ship in your game; again, you are solely responsible for the outcome of the CV rework.

I very rarely, if ever, openly voice my opinions on such things but for me at least, you are crossing a line. From now on I will certainly think twice, long and hard, before purchasing any further premium ships if you continue with this underhanded and dishonest way of nerfing ships that individuals have spent money on to be able to obtain.

Additional thought:

I would also like to add that an outright reduction to the Alpha Damage of AP Bombs carried by AP Bomber Aircraft on the 3 premium Aircraft Carriers that have them, is a direct change to the parameter/ characteristics and performance of a premium ship; it is NOT something that has been indirectly affected as the result of a global mechanic change.

In my mind they are two VERY different things. This is a direct change/ nerf, NOT a side affect of a global change in game mechanics (it's probably worth mentioning that I personally would not define the Alpha Damage of an Aircraft Carriers AP Bomb as a "global mechanic"). 

• Cool 8
  • Bad 1

Alpha Tester
78 posts
9,913 battles

Read about Venezia nerf and wondering why Venezia and not the paperSovietships like Al. Nevsky, Stalingrad or Smolensk which keep ruining the battles of other nations' ships?

• Cool 1

Players
9 posts
10,485 battles

Nerfing Venezia is quite infuriating and in fact this cannot hide the absolute failure of CVs participating in Clan battles....not to mention the policy of nerfing popular ships every time a new line is introduced....it looks foul practice...

• Cool 1

Players
126 posts
5,568 battles

I have tested GZ.

She's way too bad. She was already bad but DB nerf made her DBs completely useless. Her Torp and Rockets was already very questionable because of their dmg output being low.

Right now GZ is so incomplete premium ship that it should be buffed or reworked completely! 

BUT RIGHT NOW IT'S THERE FOR STEALING MONEY FROM PLAYERS!!!

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

Players
19 posts
2,453 battles

Bravo WG..continue destroy your(how many month's your developers needed to chance the CV playstyle?) CV'S....first you make the captains to stop playing DD's (upper tier i mean)...already me and many many others we have stopped for a long time from playing our CV's too!!!...And now...do you really believe that yopur balance problem solved when CV's nerfed once more?...OFCOURSE....you cant tough you precious russian shitboats that you make....our company addressed to the whole world but we are Russians...and Russian ships should have EVERYTHING eh? like Smolensk...everybody else in the game knows that this ship and your "new russian cruisers" is desperately unbalanced!

BUT NOOOO...lets nerf the CV's...why not...pitty WG....at 2016 you were a promising company...atleast then you tried keep some balance...even at your russian ships!!!

PITTY

• Cool 3

[OLEUM]
Players
173 posts
18,114 battles

last update the disappearance of the premium camos from moskva and kirov and now nerfing  premium ships.

not many people will worry about these ships because they are the aircraft carriers  Enterprise and Graf Zeppelin.  but to me this seems to be the beginning of a slippery slope

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Players
12 posts
11,045 battles

Hello Captains,

I will go immediately at the point: Venezia with 20 seconds main battery reload time were just unecceptable thinking he has the same guns of level 8 Amalfi that reload at 16, now even 0.5 sec more -.-

And what bout the worsened of the penetration angle for her SAP shells !?!?!? They had to be an improvement version of SAP that, with no possibilities of inflict fire damage, had to do more damage at once... now they are just like other known weak SAP shells, this is villainy --.--

"Rudder shift time increased from 11.6 to 12.6 s." haven't much to say bout that, it's just the last malice thing done on that ship that were a good end of the uneasy Italian branch ---.--- 

WELL DONE WARGAMING,  ANOTHER TOTALLY GARBAGE UPDATE THAT NEVER BALANCE YOUR(russian branches) UNBALANCED SHIPS BUT CREATE OTHER UNBALANCED SITUATION !!!

PS now testers cannot test new ships, so what a tester can do over turn their thumbs ?

• Cool 4

[BC-HU]
[BC-HU]
Players
1 post
9,454 battles
Unfortunately they are hardly playable anymore and nerf thanks again but I si leave this as crappy as the tank ....

Players
842 posts
11,787 battles

Regarding the sound effect volume change, if it is not possible to have sliders for each and every sound effect in the U.I. would it be possible to make these customiseable in an xml file? I'd dearly like to self adjust the torpedo warning sound.

Beta Tester
76 posts
7,236 battles

They are killing Venezia. A new ship. 20.5s reload??? 70 degrees bounces?

It's a new boat, grinded, and now you kill like this.

I'm tired of this crap.

• Cool 1