Sign in to follow this  
Stevie_Anderson

0.9.5 massive lag

9 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
7,473 battles

Apologies if this is seen as a duplicate post, but I've checked as best I can and don't see anything elsewhere re this update and lag. First post on forums too :)

Since 0.9.5 I am finding the game pretty much unplayable with standard 10-20 FPS, prior to this update I was running the game reasonably well on high settings. I've messed with my router settings, run WGCheck, updated my NVIDIA drivers, optimised them for WoWs and spent hours playing with game settings, including reducing them as far as I can, still terrible FPS

Running on
Intel i5-4690k @3.5Ghz

8Gb memory

NVidia GeForce GTX 960

Ta

Stevie

• Cool 1

[-RN-]
[-RN-]
Players
51 posts
30,690 battles

I have the same problem..
Usually i play with 55/60 fps but in these days in match have big crash from 55/60fps at 20/22 fps...
Not is possible play in this mode...

I have a PC portable  whit:    i5-4200y 2.60ghz
                                                  12gb memory 
                                                  NVidia geforce 920m 2gb

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,373 posts
11,349 battles
3 hours ago, Stevie_Anderson said:

Apologies if this is seen as a duplicate post, but I've checked as best I can and don't see anything elsewhere re this update and lag. First post on forums too :)

Since 0.9.5 I am finding the game pretty much unplayable with standard 10-20 FPS, prior to this update I was running the game reasonably well on high settings. I've messed with my router settings, run WGCheck, updated my NVIDIA drivers, optimised them for WoWs and spent hours playing with game settings, including reducing them as far as I can, still terrible FPS

Running on
Intel i5-4690k @3.5Ghz

8Gb memory

NVidia GeForce GTX 960

Ta

Stevie

I have the same GPU and a bit worse CPU and haven't noticed any difference. I can still play on high with 60-70 fps

Players
2 posts
7,473 battles
2 hours ago, domen3 said:

I have the same GPU and a bit worse CPU and haven't noticed any difference. I can still play on high with 60-70 fps

Thanks that's really helpful and reassuring. Much appreciated 

[BASIC]
Players
893 posts
22,549 battles

Amd Ryzen 2600, 16 Gigs of Ram, Radeon 570: 120 fps, never had so many. BTW I changed  (for the 1st time) 'max frame rate' in' engine_config'from 75 to 120, it worked as hell.

[-SFC-]
[-SFC-]
Players
5 posts
4,452 battles

Same problem, i5-8600k@5 GHz and GTX 1660, the framerate is fixed at 75 FPS but I have huge 1200 MS lag spikes every 2 minutes this is extremely irritating

[RO_BS]
Players
84 posts
17,214 battles

Same probleme  drops FPS 75-40 and i dont have control , i5 9400f ,RX 570. In the game they do no damage, shoot at cruisers with 406 guns and do very little demage  or save passes through the enemy ship as if it did not exist. So I suffer for about 5 days I already have no patience to play.

[SFH]
Players
19 posts
4,569 battles

i am having this issue the last 3 months.chaniging mails with the company.

last one was to change resolution to 1600*900 to windowed mode and graphics to low or very low

[DI-EU]
Players
19 posts
14,987 battles

Nvidia users, try changing aspect ratio in driver and saving it then changing back again. Have been having several issues and this has fixed most of them in three different programs.