You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Corocotta15

I have enough spaces. Ty.

27 comments in this topic

[C10C]
Players
181 posts
26,672 battles

Hi all. After a long time bleeding out for free spaces, now i got a lot of them. More than 20, in fact.  

Thank you, WG. Finally I dont have this problem anymore.

Time to change the rewards? Just wonder.

Good luck everybody

• Cool 2
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 18

[SKRUB]
Players
624 posts
24,045 battles
5 minutes ago, Corocotta15 said:

You are not the only one to play this game and complain about free stuff ?

Oh Jeez.

• Cool 1

[TAYTO]
Players
960 posts
10,522 battles
37 minutes ago, Lebedjev said:

You are not the only one to play this game and complain about free stuff ?

Oh Jeez.

Completely irrelevant free stuff will always remain completely irrelevant.
Oh jeez.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SM0KE]
Players
7,547 posts
16,172 battles

I'm more than happy to receive more free slots and (I think) I have around 70 unoccupied at the moment - there's more than 70 silver ships that I don't have, and more on the horizon...

• Cool 5

[RRVK]
Players
52 posts
14,724 battles

I think that this monthly recurring reward is one of the best - especially if you want to attract new players.

New players start out with a very limited number of port slots and must start to shell out "real" money early if they want to expand their navies. This way WG provides an easy solution for a gradual build-up of their chosen navy, and if they want to go faster, they will have to pay.

I am nowhere near having all the tech tree ships in the game, and I am absolutely thrilled that I do not have to spend doubloons every time I get a new ship. I realize that experienced players who have completed their collection of tech tree ships might find the reward somewhat "meh", but new tech trees do crop up from time to time, so those free port slots cant all be "wasted".

• Cool 10

[-TPF-]
Players
4,955 posts
20,235 battles

Always pleased to get these, I keep them for new lines or to re-buy old silver ships, very useful since so many of them have been heavily changed since the last time I played them (and many are now much more enjoyable). So I think this is a good reward  (sorry, OP). 

• Cool 3

[CATS]
Players
32,535 posts
16,293 battles
6 hours ago, Corocotta15 said:

Hi all. After a long time bleeding out for free spaces, now i got a lot of them. More than 20, in fact.  

Good luck everybody

There are always new players that do not have that many free slots. Give them a chance.

I have over 30 free slots and do not mind.

• Cool 9

[L4GG]
Players
3,470 posts
11,259 battles
6 hours ago, Corocotta15 said:

Are you certain of that? Because i don't

I have 10 empty slots and i don't know if they are enough to carry all my lines to t10.

• Cool 3

[-LA-]
Players
745 posts
5,690 battles

well the value of slots is going to vary i dont miss buying them thats for sure! but it would be nice if there were options 

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
8,260 posts
7 hours ago, Corocotta15 said:

Good luck everybody

I have like 200 port slots but not everybody does, its good for the new players and even ones not so new since we do get lots of new ships each year, no need to change it really...

• Cool 1

[PVE-D]
Players
279 posts
9,411 battles
8 hours ago, Corocotta15 said:

Good luck everybody

What a short-sighted and egoistic "this game is only for me and my own benefits" attitude. Can we safely assume that you can't even attempt to imagine there are (gasp!) other players, especially new ones who don't have that many port slots yet?

Guess you are a single spoiled kid who always got from his overly lenient parents what you cried for.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

Players
617 posts
4,093 battles
8 hours ago, Corocotta15 said:

Good luck everybody

Time to change rewards? Last time I checked I also got free premium ships, coal, special skilled commanders, flags, signals, camo's, free xp, xp, commander xp... steel... what else? pretty much everything the game has to offer really. Sure, maybe players might not like the format in which they come or the requirements to unlock the free X,Y and Z but it certainly isn't limited to just free slots.

I propose OP gets 5 lashes across the back with a cane. All in favor? 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[BODEM]
Players
853 posts
7,493 battles
14 hours ago, Corocotta15 said:

Good luck everybody

"First I didn't have [insert item], now I do, so I am not needing it anymore so rewards can change."

• Funny 1

[C10C]
Players
181 posts
26,672 battles

Here some people look really nervous and even agresive. This post was not a demand, nor a complain, just an interrogation, a simple question. But inmediately some persons use this question or whatever else for expulse their frustation or i dont know what. Quiet, guys, quiet... As other persons said -normal persons-, is good for new players, and you never know when will you need it in a future. And I agree with them. I only remark that in the last months there are a lot of free spaces as a reward instead other ones. Just that.

Enjoy the game.

• Boring 2

Players
8,023 posts
245 battles
14 minutes ago, Corocotta15 said:

Here some people look really nervous and even agresive. This post was not a demand, nor a complain, just an interrogation, a simple question. But inmediately some persons use this question or whatever else for expulse their frustation or i dont know what. Quiet, guys, quiet... As other persons said -normal persons-, is good for new players, and you never know when will you need it in a future. And I agree with them. I only remark that in the last months there are a lot of free spaces as a reward instead other ones. Just that.

Enjoy the game.

I think its the way you worded it. If your title was something along the lines of 'Do you think wargaming should change rewards?' Or 'Should wargaming allow players too choose a single free reward' Then go on to explain what free reward they could choose besides a free ship slot.

That would probably be better recieved by many but i understand the point of the post. Dunno what other free rewards could be offered (maybe flags or camos etc).

Players
2,943 posts
34,692 battles
10 minutes ago, Corocotta15 said:

The titles must shock the reader.

The text, instead, was quiet polite and just interrogative.

I was shocked by the title "I have enough spaces. Ty."

Still shocked.

[TAYTO]
Players
960 posts
10,522 battles
On 6/14/2020 at 4:17 AM, Nov_A said:

So, can I have yours?

Absolutely, have them all.
Just provide your log in details and I'll move them over for you.

[SVX]
Players
1,476 posts
17,638 battles
On 6/14/2020 at 4:15 AM, Corocotta15 said:

Good luck everybody

what a usless comment about a usless problem 

Beta Tester
178 posts
5,942 battles

It’s a good day for WG when the top complaint on the forum is about receiving free port slots.

• Cool 2

[LSCA]
Players
2,029 posts
15,005 battles

for me the game credits is bigger issue atm than slots. that's why i have them allot still open.

but slots are needed for new upcoming tech tree ships like germany CV,  submarines.

[SINT]
Players
1,237 posts
24,621 battles

Well for me I could make it a kind of “ Moskwa camo” thing. Spend some doubloons on my earlier port expansions ( and we all still do when you buy a ship in the armory for doubloons since there is a 300 doubloon increase included for the portspace) and now you get them for free.  

But no problem because newer players won’t have to spend the money I had or struggle with which ship to keep/ sell because you could not progress with a new silver line. And WG is already tuned down the number you get. Last half year you got a portspace 3 times a month. Now only one of the x times reward is a portspace. 

So yes to more ports, but please make the 300 doubloon extra cost on a new premium voluntary..