Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ZombieOnWoWs

Dismissed commander

11 comments in this topic

Players
125 posts
7,510 battles

Hello dunno if this is the right spot but dismissed my 10pt commander i got from the warspite which i placed on my danae which i sold to free exp to leander in meantime i forgot to buy leander and didn't have a vacant spot in reserves and the dismissal went under my radar which i was working on other ships at the time but i sent a ticket to support but they are bringing up the 1 point commander i took original from danae to swap for the warspite captain i do have a gameplay with this cap on the danae before free exped is it possible to get the 10pt back ?

20200612_061551_PBSC104-Danae_08_NE_passage.wowsreplay

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,425 posts

I did similar with a German 10 point  Captain from the armoury I sent a ticket in explaining what I'd done and it was restored around 24hrs later, I never have had problems with player support, always spot on for me

[STEEL]
Players
661 posts
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Try to explain your problem again.

And using some interpunction might actually help with that. :Smile_Default:

• Funny 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,327 posts
16,146 battles

Use the ticket and reply back asking again for what you want to do.

It would help if you knew the name of the captain you dismissed but I presume like the most of us you won't know who it was.

Players
125 posts
7,510 battles
11 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Only from customer support.

Try to explain your problem again.

Ok 3rd times the charm.

5 minutes ago, PeteEarthling said:

And using some interpunction might actually help with that. :Smile_Default:

I get that.

[STEEL]
Players
661 posts
1 minute ago, BrusilovX said:

It would help if you knew the name of the captain you dismissed but I presume like the most of us you won't know who it was.

Pretty sure a replay does not show the commander, so his memory will have to serve...:Smile_sceptic:

Players
125 posts
7,510 battles
7 minutes ago, motor_g_b said:

I did similar with a German 10 point  Captain from the armoury I sent a ticket in explaining what I'd done and it was restored around 24hrs later, I never have had problems with player support, always spot on for me

Messaged twice from this point and almost the same message to where dunno if its automated cus im sort of new to wows playersupp so i don't have a clue.

4 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

Nope all i know he was 10pt light uk cl build to ce but was only half active (which i moved from warspite which i didn't pay cus i knew i was gunna skip it at the time mm was taking 10+ for a game to leander) with camo as you can see bout 9.6 compared to 10.44 on a standard.

2020-06-13.png

Players
125 posts
7,510 battles
5 minutes ago, PeteEarthling said:

Pretty sure a replay does not show the commander, so his memory will have to serve...:Smile_sceptic:

I mean the specs of the ships with commander for example my concealment is in on the screenshot. I know its not clear but thats all i know it was from warspite.

[TTT]
Players
1,625 posts
14,901 battles
1 minute ago, 98195498984849894 said:

Thank you this post had been resolved and got my 10pt cap back, but dunno how to delete post or lock it 

At your service.

Locked.

• Cool 1