Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Camperdown

Restore Graf Spee?

16 comments in this topic

[LUZ1]
Players
1,888 posts
15,500 battles

I have previously sold the Spee. I assume it is profitable to request her restoration now and receive the silver on completing phase 10?

• Cool 1

Players
1,296 posts
11,488 battles

Meh, not worth it really. Its not enough silver to go through the hassle imo.

[-RNR-]
Players
1,425 posts

Did it yesterday morning restored it for around 4 million c received around 7 million c and then sold it again tidy profit 10 point captain for free and I still have HSF Graff Spee with profitable cammo, took around 3 to 4 hour's to wait for the restore, Thank's WG :Smile_honoring:

[SHAD]
Players
4,403 posts
16,401 battles

It always surprised me how some people don’t like the Graf spee. I think it’s great!

Also, It’s not the best idea to sell premium ships for credits.

• Cool 1

[LUZ1]
Players
1,888 posts
15,500 battles
20 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

It always surprised me how some people don’t like the Graf spee. I think it’s great!

Also, It’s not the best idea to sell premium ships for credits.

Agree. I am not a whale, ground everything without premium. I needed the silver. Now I have enough silver, I can have her restored.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,102 posts
6,576 battles
2 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

I may sound like an idiot, but I have Spee what does restore mean?

Rebuying it after selling?

Correct, that is exactly what it means.

Now why anyone would sell a premium ship is a whole another discussion..

[LUZ1]
Players
1,888 posts
15,500 battles
13 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Correct, that is exactly what it means.

Now why anyone would sell a premium ship is a whole another discussion..

Because I don't like Spee and I needed the money.

• Cool 2

[CAIN]
Players
4,968 posts
21,009 battles
2 hours ago, motor_g_b said:

Did it yesterday morning restored it for around 4 million c received around 7 million c and then sold it again tidy profit 10 point captain for free and I still have HSF Graff Spee with profitable cammo, took around 3 to 4 hour's to wait for the restore, Thank's WG :Smile_honoring:

Congrats! With Graf Spee sold and and 4 games worth of credits gained, your chances of getting her again from a SC or Xmas boxes are now much much higher.

Hope there aren't any ships you want more then Graf Spee out of these boxes! :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,425 posts

Thank You for your enlightening input JG  the guy asked and I told him, I have the HSF Graff Spee that I like playing so happy there, Getting Crappy Ships out of Loot Boxes phases me not because I choose not to buy them. I have got Ship loads of Premiums because I have nothing else to spend it on since attaining my wheel chair and being bored :etc_swear:less or the cash would have gone on sports gear, so hey keep up the good advice I'm never to old to learn x

[-RNR-]
Players
1,425 posts
1 hour ago, lossi_2018 said:

may sound like an idiot, but I have Spee what does restore mean?

Rebuying it after selling?

You get it back for credits, No dubloons involved, A faster reload on the Graff Spee would be nice as well but I can't see it happening KM ships usually seem to get more Bat than Buff, She could do with a coating of Soviet Bullsh!tium plating installing as well:Smile_veryhappy:

Beta Tester
3,604 posts
4,043 battles
37 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

I hope WG buffs Spee armor a bit, she deserves it :Smile_smile:

The Graf Spree is actually one of very few cruisers in the game with any kind of workable armour...! :cap_viking:

Players
3,116 posts
51 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

The Graf Spree is actually one of very few cruisers in the game with any kind of workable armour...! :cap_viking:

She was put in cruiser tier cuz there's no 'pocket' BB place for her. I think the smol buff will give her a bit more character.

[SHAD]
Players
4,403 posts
16,401 battles
16 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

She was put in cruiser tier cuz there's no 'pocket' BB place for her. I think the smol buff will give her a bit more character.

A small buff? It has the same plating as a tier 5 battleship, guns that can overmatch them with accuracy that is scary at tier 6.

It can also angle tank better than another othe T6 cruiser, that’s not saying much though.

That said, Pensacola now has 25mm armour, you could make the case that Graf Spee  should get it too.

• Cool 1

Players
3,116 posts
42 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

A small buff? It has the same plating as a tier 5 battleship, guns that can overmatch them with accuracy that is scary at tier 6.

It can also angle tank better than another othe T6 cruiser, that’s not saying much though.

That said, Pensacola now has 25mm armour, you could make the case that Graf Spee  should get it too.

there smol steps are better than nothin :D

Sign in to follow this