Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
xXKiller_BotXx

About Premium Containers

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
9 posts
8,166 battles

I am about to get Thunderer and want to get Jack Dunkirk. I am 7 off in the collection and all I get are duplicates, if I buy Dunkirk premium containers do they give duplicates too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,145 posts
6,610 battles
4 minutes ago, xXKiller_BotXx said:

I am about to get Thunderer and want to get Jack Dunkirk. I am 7 off in the collection and all I get are duplicates, if I buy Dunkirk premium containers do they give duplicates too?

Hate to say this to you, but there is no such thing as a Dunkirk premium container, all Dunkirk containers are the same, so yes, they can and do give duplicates.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9 posts
8,166 battles
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

Hate to say this to you, but there is no such thing as a Dunkirk premium container, all Dunkirk containers are the same, so yes, they can and do give duplicates.

Thanks, saved me 12$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,145 posts
6,610 battles
3 minutes ago, xXKiller_BotXx said:

Thanks, saved me 12$

You're welcome. All the containers you can get in the premium store are identical to the ones you can get in the armory, and indeed identical to the ones you could get when the event was active.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,702 posts
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

Those are essentially identical to the in game ones.

no they are not...

ingame: 2 items + 7 economic signals/rev. camo.

shop: 1 item + 5 Type 59 camo/10 special signals + FreeXP/CommanderXP/Coal

 

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
4,415 posts
16,500 battles

Bert Dunkirk is 1500 doubloons in the armory. 
 

Probably better value.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,145 posts
6,610 battles
8 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

no they are not...

ingame: 2 items + 7 economic signals/rev. camo.

shop: 1 item + 5 Type 59 camo/10 special signals + FreeXP/CommanderXP/Coal

 

 

So, as far as completing the collection goes, they are actually worse? Good to know.

 

7 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

Bert Dunkirk is 1500 doubloons in the armory. 
 

Probably better value.

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,702 posts
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

So, as far as completing the collection goes, they are actually worse? Good to know.

regarding items yes, but the other stuff is much better...and of course if you get coal in the premium container you can buy another normal one in the armory (if you want)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,794 posts
17,101 battles
36 minutes ago, xXKiller_BotXx said:

I am about to get Thunderer and want to get Jack Dunkirk. I am 7 off in the collection and all I get are duplicates, if I buy Dunkirk premium containers do they give duplicates too?

 

As mentioned here, there is a "twin" of Jack Dunkirk (Bert Dunkirk) for 1.500 doubloons in the Armory. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
222 posts
12,144 battles

You can exchange duplicates for the ones you're missing, exchange rate is something like 5 duplicates for 1 missing.

 

Just thought it was worth mentioning, in case you aren't aware.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
4,415 posts
16,500 battles
21 minutes ago, xXKiller_BotXx said:

Update: 
Got 15k coal from a supercontainer, got Thunderer and 10 Dunkirk containers which got me Jack Dunkirk, RNGesus blessed me today.

That’s great! Enjoy, Thunderer is a very strong ship.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×