Sign in to follow this  
OldChieftain

Kitakami STILL broken

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
22 posts
220 battles

Seriously why are you ignoring the OVERWHELMING feed back about this ship; without the long lance torpedo the ship is UNPLAYABLE. Smoke was not the answer, reducing it's speed certainly isn't it can't maneuver, it can't gun fight. With those limitations there is no way to get into torpedo range since it has a detectability greater then the torpedo range ( I assume this is why you thought smoke was the answer). this ship was DESIGNED to quickly run to a place and drop a carpet of torpedoes forcing enemy formations to maneuver and break their line of battle and maybe even get some hits in. I enjoy that idea, but 10km torpedoes have the same 2k detection range as 20 km torpedoes so why not?

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

Ask for a refund, problem solved. :trollface:

[ST-EU]
Supertester
2,062 posts
3,667 battles

Have you even considered what your idea would do to gameplay? Either it will receive long lances with a reload of 6 mins per tube, just to combat spammng, or it would be ludicrously OP. Both of these alternatives would break the ship. A 20 km range carpet bombing would mean that NOTHING could evade them. 

Alpha Tester
797 posts

Again, this happens when you take a ship designed around long range fighting at night to short range day battles.

Smoke wasn't the solution and the ninja nerf to speed isn't exactly helping.

Beta Tester
1,088 posts
2,085 battles

The Concept behind this ship in terms of this game is stupid. There is simply no way Wargaming can balance something like this properly.

Only solution: remove it completely.

Beta Tester
214 posts
3,853 battles

I really dont care how bad her bad attributes are.

She has 40 torps per side wich can onehit anything she wants.

Thats enough reason to make her a big fat target for everyone who wants to stay alive.

And since most players know what the kitakami can do they will most likely switch fire towards her. So yeah.. her bad survivability comes from the good players of the opposite team.

Just wait for the release and faceroll all the noobs who will swarm WOWs from WoT.

I dont own her but I can imagine her beeing a good ship. I sail IJN CAs and always try to lure big BBs into my torp range. How? Well I dont present myself as a target. Thats why we all have teammates.

Sign in to follow this