Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Palachinka

As a DD main I claim the game is unplayable right now

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
14 posts
2,104 battles

In my few recent battles playing Z-46, as soon as I get with in 10-12km range of other players I get spotted. Smoke or no smoke its irrelavant.

 

Concealment and smoke are totally pointless, my torps are 10km and my guns cant hit anything further than 7ish, I have 5.9km concealment but who cares.


How do you play DD now? I wish I could get my money back as I only enjoy DDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NEXT]
Players
7,127 posts
12,828 battles

Are you refering to the AL Nevsky flood? Actually it feels like it's already decreasing. Though I liked so many cruisers, since I play Shikishima a lot, hehe

 

Before the patch, I played Hayate withotu Smoke and I couldn't claim the same statement, that DDs are unplayable. Maybe you should try other DDs, the germans are not known for being the strongest and easiest DDs. (Though with submarines, they will be stronger, thanks to hydro)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
379 posts
9,685 battles
1 hour ago, Palachinka said:

In my few recent battles playing Z-46, as soon as I get with in 10-12km range of other players I get spotted. Smoke or no smoke its irrelavant.

 

Concealment and smoke are totally pointless, my torps are 10km and my guns cant hit anything further than 7ish, I have 5.9km concealment but who cares.


How do you play DD now? I wish I could get my money back as I only enjoy DDs.

No offense there, buddy, but you've played more games in cruisers, and I think you might need some more practice. Not saying the DD situation is great atm, but I don't think you can make a fair assessment. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
14 posts
2,104 battles

Actually I have almost exclusively been playing DDs in the last 2 months and my stats for Z-46 are very good. I know the difference between lots of radar and 2 or 3 radar. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,034 posts
25,446 battles
30 minutes ago, Palachinka said:

Actually I have almost exclusively been playing DDs in the last 2 months and my stats for Z-46 are very good. 

 

 

Hm. Ok. Then where is the problem? And with which account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
14 posts
2,104 battles
3 hours ago, belalugosisdead said:

 

Hm. Ok. Then where is the problem? And with which account?

Is 81 battles with Z-46 and 54.32% win rate not good enough for you?  I dont play seriously any ship I dont like I just grind through them  but z-46 is the first ship I do really like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,469 posts
20,814 battles
1 hour ago, Palachinka said:

Is 81 battles with Z-46 and 54.32% win rate not good enough for you?  I dont play seriously any ship I dont like I just grind through them  but z-46 is the first ship I do really like.

I've played 2 384 DD-games (more than your total) with a 59.31% overall WR. Had 64% in my Z-46.

 

8 hours ago, Palachinka said:

In my few recent battles playing Z-46, as soon as I get with in 10-12km range of other players I get spotted. Smoke or no smoke its irrelavant

This alone shows that you don't understand the mechanics of the game.

 

The game isn't unplayable just because you can't make it work. You are clearly doing something wrong and if you want help with that then we'll need a replay file or a video of a replay file. I can give you a tip for free: Start over. You just came back a month ago after been away for almost two years. Alot have change in that time and you can't play the way you used to. Start over and play more regularly if you want to keep you skill alive.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
1,625 posts
14,901 battles

Duplicate thread. Identical one already active in General Discussion

 

 

@Palachinka Please don't create the same thread in different subsections.

 

This is locked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×