Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Camperdown

yawn, lets play a different game

7 comments in this topic

[LUZ1]
Players
642 posts
11,542 battles

As predicted, gameplay has become very stale and boring. Multiple cruisers sit behind islands, pop radar, shred DDs, rinse and repeat. Camping is rife and I find myself just cruising around trying to create an opportunity. Most of my teammates have no such intention and are happy playing shooting arcade from afar.

So, after many genuinly expressed concerns from dedicated players and no interest from WeeGee to address this at all I wish you well. The game is braindead. Someone help it out of its misery.

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

Players
10,026 posts
11,823 battles

then go and play other games? Its not like WG holds you at gunpoint to play boats:cap_yes:

Or stop playing tier 10, there is fun to be found on midtiers, somewhat barren of long term potatoes who failed their way to tier 10 and stayed there. Bonus points for little to no radar and not as broken carriers.

• Cool 4

[BBMMX]
Players
1,053 posts
5,361 battles

Have you tried day drinking? It's doing wonders for my game. :cap_tea:

• Funny 6

[JRM]
Players
6,568 posts
24,737 battles
1 hour ago, Camperdown said:

As predicted, gameplay has become very stale and boring. Multiple cruisers sit behind islands, pop radar, shred DDs, rinse and repeat. Camping is rife and I find myself just cruising around trying to create an opportunity. Most of my teammates have no such intention and are happy playing shooting arcade from afar.

So, after many genuinly expressed concerns from dedicated players and no interest from WeeGee to address this at all I wish you well. The game is braindead. Someone help it out of its misery.

Ok bud, dont let the door hit ya

1,585 posts
14,662 battles

This is such a constructive thread that I feel all that was going to be said has already been said.

Locked.

• Funny 1