Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FullSpeedAhead_fighter

We must do something now...UNACCEPTABLE

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[RM_]
Players
4 posts
498 battles

SO FIRST THING FIRST..I WAS AS USUAL IN MY BELOVED Gnaeuisneuau..AND all WAS ok uNTIll THIS shi.T, happENED 

 

1)))

I hit the enemy ship and the game recorded 7308 damge but no ribbons showed, and the game even did not register this value as damage. IT SIMPLY DISAPPEARED (SEE attached photos) 

 

2)))

AP SHELL STAND FOR ARMOUR-PIERCING SHELL. NOW NOW NOW AP SHELL ARE MADE TO PASS THROUGH STEEL...KRUPP STEEL. THAT IN MY MIND IS THICKER AND MORE THOUGH THAN A SHITTY ROCK. I SHOOT AN ENEMY BEHIND AN ISLAND AND THE AP SHELL DID NOT PASS THROUGH THE ROCK. UNBELIVABLE||||||| wargaming FIXXX!!!

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 23.28.41.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 23.28.55.jpeg

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 14
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,488 posts
18,951 battles

You can use the Printscreen key to make screen shots.

There are tutorials on YT on how to use MS Paint, you might wanna check them out.

 

In regards to not registered damage: might have been desync or just the game throwing a hissy fit.

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

1)

img_59a7178934c72.png

 

2)

15 minutes ago, FullSpeedAhead_fighter said:

AP SHELL STAND FOR ARMOUR-PIERCING SHELL. NOW NOW NOW AP SHELL ARE MADE TO PASS THROUGH STEEL...KRUPP STEEL. THAT IN MY MIND IS THICKER AND MORE THOUGH THAN A SHITTY ROCK. I SHOOT AN ENEMY BEHIND AN ISLAND AND THE AP SHELL DID NOT PASS THROUGH THE ROCK. UNBELIVABLE||||||| wargaming FIXXX!!!

Ground is more than solid enough to arm the shells fuse, your shells just detonate on that piece of rock

1753-SHPG415.gif

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KVK]
Players
488 posts
14,603 battles
Quote

hit the enemy ship

Are you sure? Pic #1 looks like blue on blue.

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
6,569 posts
24,751 battles

@OP shell hitting a mountain will not pass thorugh it buddy, I suggest you reead up on construction of citadels (buildings) and naval bases and then you can ponder about why they made thick dirt enbankements and concrete slopes...

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,818 posts
19,137 battles
5 minutes ago, Cpt_Andre said:

Are you sure? Pic #1 looks like blue on blue.

He got no ribbon for shooting his own team :Smile_sceptic:

UNACCEPTABLE

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
15 posts
7,652 battles

For the rocks yeah no matter the caliber the impact going to arm the fuse, or you'll get a ricochet that will change the shell trajectory. And this looks like good granite you typically find on the sea shore (it resists longer to sea than softer rocks). Steel is like butter in comparison.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles

Yep islands are OP, when i hit them with torps they dont sink, nerf islands nao! 

:Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
2,327 posts
10,110 battles
37 minutes ago, FullSpeedAhead_fighter said:

1)))

I hit the enemy ship and the game recorded 7308 damge but no ribbons showed, and the game even did not register this value as damage. IT SIMPLY DISAPPEARED (SEE attached photos)

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 23.28.41.jpeg

 

THAT IS YOUR TEAMMATE.......

image.png.c2f71c1c7d8ef490c6d94ff3ecd70093.png

 

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
74 posts
26,454 battles
37 minutes ago, FullSpeedAhead_fighter said:

SO FIRST THING FIRST..I WAS AS USUAL IN MY BELOVED Gnaeuisneuau..AND all WAS ok uNTIll THIS shi.T, happENED 

 

1)))

I hit the enemy ship and the game recorded 7308 damge but no ribbons showed, and the game even did not register this value as damage. IT SIMPLY DISAPPEARED (SEE attached photos) 

 

2)))

AP SHELL STAND FOR ARMOUR-PIERCING SHELL. NOW NOW NOW AP SHELL ARE MADE TO PASS THROUGH STEEL...KRUPP STEEL. THAT IN MY MIND IS THICKER AND MORE THOUGH THAN A SHITTY ROCK. I SHOOT AN ENEMY BEHIND AN ISLAND AND THE AP SHELL DID NOT PASS THROUGH THE ROCK. UNBELIVABLE||||||| wargaming FIXXX!!!

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 23.28.41.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 23.28.55.jpeg

Like others have said, first pick is team damage so no ribbon

Annotation 2020-06-11 231701.png

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
Players
1,688 posts
13,813 battles

This is the most entertaining forum I've ever had the displeasure of posting in

 

 

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[I-J-N]
Players
4,604 posts
10 minutes ago, Old_man_G said:

Like others have said, first pick is team damage so no ribbon

Annotation 2020-06-11 231701.png

 

No ribbon, but the always fashionable hot pink in the pic is another clue...

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
2,327 posts
10,110 battles

Like seriously how do you frikking miss that?!?!?!?!

HOW

IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE IN YOUR SCREEN

As Flamu said: "Are you playing with your monitor switched off?"

Holy f*****g s**t.

 

  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
322 posts
10,947 battles

10/10 troll thread, has all the aspects I look for. The no ribbon issue is from shooting his own team mates. Next is the idea that shells shouldn't be armed from shooting mountains. What makes it though is the great phone pictures, when print screen or even the snipping tool can be used + the weird slants

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
187 posts
25,497 battles

First of all use screenshot button

Second : You dont get ribbons for hitting your teammate. You get the teamkill penality

third : you dont get ribbons for hitting the island

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
1,585 posts
14,676 battles

I can only interpret this in two ways:

- confused post made by someone with "interesting" opinions but with 10/10 photography skills

- troll post made by someone who purposefully shot a team mate in order to make this thread that also has 10/10 photography skills

I will go with former because as I always say, I really don't enjoy handing out penalties.

 

Either way this thread is locked as the forum cannot help (more than what some of the more charitable players that have replied have already said).

  • Cool 8
  • Funny 11
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×