Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Corvi

What happened to the Nevsky ?

42 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,147 posts
16,279 battles

Soooo, i had the Russian cruiser line researched and bought for years now, my Moskva turned premium but now i gotta research the Nevsky again ? I thought if you would have Moskva then the Nevsky would be researched too ..

Or did i miss something here ? 

• Cool 2

Players
7,036 posts
245 battles

you have to grind her with miss donkey. you dont get nevsky for free, which may pee some peeps off.

• Cool 1

[BS4]
Players
178 posts
10,888 battles

WG official line boiled down:

Moskva is a T10 heavy cruiser

The Orlan-Donskoi to Newsky line is now light cruiser line

= You dont get new ship, but you get to keep Moskva -Reason  being the line shuffle

[BS4]
Players
178 posts
10,888 battles

Same thing happened with Kirov, and this will be a precedent moving forward

[LSCA]
Players
1,107 posts
9,279 battles
Just now, Azalgor said:

This has been going on for months

yeah it is been talked months now at forum, so weird. unless if someone not been at game and now see that first time

[SCRUB]
1,147 posts
16,279 battles
4 minutes ago, aleksi111 said:

WG official line boiled down:

Moskva is a T10 heavy cruiser

The Orlan-Donskoi to Newsky line is now light cruiser line

= You dont get new ship, but you get to keep Moskva -Reason  being the line shuffle

Oh well, thank god i basically stopped playing WG games .. Login, see the [edited], logout. When my chatban gets lifted i might play some games just to insult people until i get banned agian, but thats about it.

• Funny 2

[BS4]
Players
178 posts
10,888 battles
Just now, Corvi said:

Oh well, thank god i basically stopped playing WG games

Teethering on the edge of stopping aswell, and I've been with WG since WOT launched, seen the horror's of +/-3 MM spread (yeah, my PZ3 vs an IS.... fun times)  and I dropped tanks soon after the Waffeltanks came, finally realized that powercreep was getting out of hand

[NWP]
Players
2,711 posts
16,595 battles
4 minutes ago, Corvi said:

Oh well, thank god i basically stopped playing WG games .. Login, see the [edited], logout. When my chatban gets lifted i might play some games just to insult people until i get banned agian, but thats about it.

But you care more than the avg tato as you came to the forums :cap_haloween:

• Cool 2

[MAS-X]
Players
383 posts
9,151 battles
8 minutes ago, Corvi said:

When my chatban gets lifted i might play some games just to insult people until i get banned agian, but thats about it.

You are just seeing the bad side of things

I don't like many things WG did, and is going to do.

I am going to stop playing if they introduce subs to random battles.

But, about Kirov and Moskov, you just gained 2 premium ships & camo that gains a lot of credits and experience at every battle.

• Cool 3

[SCRUB]
1,147 posts
16,279 battles

4 minutes ago, dunbine said:

But, about Kirov and Moskov, you just gained 2 premium ships & camo that gains a lot of credits and experience at every battle.

I gained nothing as i had both ships with premium camos. If anything, i lost money becasue i would have gotten the camos for free now and have to spend another 240k xp to finalize the line again and get a new prem camo for the Nevsky.

• Cool 4

[CATS]
Players
26,714 posts
14,317 battles
13 minutes ago, Corvi said:

If that is your motivation, just leave the house and insult the people you meet on the street. It is probably even more exciting :cap_like:

For extra giggles, you can do that at the next main train station.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 2

Players
6,432 posts
10,728 battles
2 minutes ago, Corvi said:

If anything, i lost money becasue i would have gotten the camos for free now and have to spend another 240k xp to finalize the line again and get a new prem camo for the Nevsky. 

Someone, who likes this games and loves to play it would say: I GAINED something because now I have a reason to play Donskoi again and grind 240x XP on her.

The reason, why you see it like this, is obviously, that you dont like the game and concider playing it some kind of chore.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,107 posts
9,279 battles
11 minutes ago, Corvi said:

I gained nothing as i had both ships with premium camos. If anything, i lost money becasue i would have gotten the camos for free now and have to spend another 240k xp to finalize the line again. 

i have question about that camo what is talking at here, is it same camo or different type? they give Type 20 camo for free . but there is also Aurora camo what they not give and still cost the 8000

[MAS-X]
Players
383 posts
9,151 battles
8 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

i have question about that camo what is talking at here, is it same camo or different type?

I did not know that normal tier V cruisers had premium camo.

[LSCA]
Players
1,107 posts
9,279 battles
7 minutes ago, dunbine said:

I did not know that normal tier V cruisers had premium camo.

i really looked the moskva ship camos, not even care about kirov

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
49 minutes ago, Corvi said:

I thought if you would have Moskva then the Nevsky would be researched too ..

Apart from it being announced long ago that it's not the case...

• Pre-shift
    • You have a tier X cruiser
    • You have a Moskva
      • They are the same ship
  • Post-shift
    • You have a tier X cruiser
    • You have a Moskva
      • They are the same ship, hence no free ship

As you can see you don't gain / lose anything there. As an example of this same idea working in previous line shuffles I can give to you:

• Pre-shift
    • You have a tier IX cruiser
    • You have a Baltimore
      • They are the same ship
  • Post-shift
    • You have a tier IX cruiser
    • You have a Baltimore
      • They are NOT the same ship, hence the free Buffalo

That's the basic principle WG runs their splits & free replacements on.

The camo part is more questionable, but it still fits that same table. What can ya' do about it :fish_book:

• Cool 1

[LEEUW]
Players
2,319 posts
10,110 battles
57 minutes ago, Corvi said:

Soooo, i had the Russian cruiser line researched and bought for years now, my Moskva turned premium but now i gotta research the Nevsky again ? I thought if you would have Moskva then the Nevsky would be researched too ..

Or did i miss something here ? 

It is not as if there are already tons of threads on this subject. :fish_palm:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
2,897 posts
37 minutes ago, Corvi said:

I gained nothing as i had both ships with premium camos. If anything, i lost money becasue i would have gotten the camos for free now and have to spend another 240k xp to finalize the line again and get a new prem camo for the Nevsky.

Threads were made these past weeks, but it was a losing battle man, I'm sorry you got duped out of your dubs and hopefully you have Donkey still. If you don't you need to buy it again, remodule it and grind the Nevski all over again. Then buy the Nevski and remodule it to have yr silver T10. Unfortunately you will have to buy a new perma camo and dis ship don't have LM module for now. It will probably get one later but you can't get it from mission. You will have to regrind de whole line probably from start to get that :)

Everything else in your account is untouched

• Boring 1

Players
5,977 posts
11,493 battles
1 hour ago, Corvi said:

How did you get that Kirov premium camo? Because before this patch, no premium camo for Kirov existed.

Players
21 posts
16,844 battles
2 hours ago, dunbine said:

Except a lot of us got robbed 5k doubloons for buying a tech tree line camo a long time ago.  Something that is supposed to be there for life. Now we have to essentially rebuy the camo. That is scummy imo.  No more $ to WG.

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
26,714 posts
14,317 battles
8 minutes ago, HMCS_Halifax said:

Except a lot of us got robbed 5k doubloons for buying a tech tree line camo a long time ago.  Something that is supposed to be there for life. Now we have to essentially rebuy the camo. That is scummy imo.  No more $ to WG.

Yes, the evil WG employees who stormed your port in speedboats and robbed the Dubloons at gunpoint. Had they not worn masks, you could have identified the evildoers! :cap_rambo:

• Bad 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,341 posts
36,547 battles

It was said many times that you had to re-buy the Donskoi to get exp for Nevsky. We knew this stuff for more than 2 months. 

[LEEUW]
Players
2,319 posts
10,110 battles
14 minutes ago, HMCS_Halifax said:

I'd rather have bought a perma camo for a ship that is still the same to play (Moskva)

than for example:

- Khaba RIP

- Yueyang RIP

Both of which I bought perma camo's for. Now I never play them anymore because theyre just nerfhammered to oblivion....

Where is my 5k doubloons?

• Cool 3