Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Purnylla

Dockyard not loading

35 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
256 posts
9,073 battles

I've been waiting for a few minutes, but the dockyard interface isn't loading. I see the ship being build, but no interface. Just the loading icon... 

 

Anyone else experiencing this? 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
603 posts

Same here. Tried it couple of hours ago, got stuck.

Played some games and tried again.... again stuck on a loop.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
229 posts
9,374 battles

same no matter with or without mods, all i get is the spinning wheel

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PORT]
[PORT]
Beta Tester, Players
290 posts
37,416 battles

This was posted earlier and fixed it for me

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,900 posts

Can they update dis? I can't keep downloading stuff in my pc, I have tons of files I need to process before finding which is which

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,900 posts

since the patch same thing, I stopped playing completely and I'm waiting for a patch fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LUZ1]
Players
662 posts
11,578 battles

Update patch would be, kind of, the professional thing to do? :cap_money:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,840 posts
5,332 battles

Been working for me just fine for what that is worth..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
67 posts
11,317 battles

Hey , nice to see that topic being open.

Have the same issues here as well - the new UI doesnt work at all for me, loading times are rediculous and the Dockyard wont load as well, only after 2-3 tries maybe.

But sometimes the whole UI got stuck and I couldnt click anything and had to restart the game. 

Never had such issues, now the new UI seems so buggy - hope they see this and fix these problems since it seems to occur more players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
1,233 posts
751 battles
16 hours ago, MasterEraserCoH said:

Hey , nice to see that topic being open.

Have the same issues here as well - the new UI doesnt work at all for me, loading times are rediculous and the Dockyard wont load as well, only after 2-3 tries maybe.

But sometimes the whole UI got stuck and I couldnt click anything and had to restart the game. 

Never had such issues, now the new UI seems so buggy - hope they see this and fix these problems since it seems to occur more players.

Hi Captain, 

Regarding the problems you are witnessing with the new UI, try to repair the client and see if that fixes the issue for you. 

For the Dockyard problem instead, we already developed a hotfix, you can find it at this link including a simple guide explaining how to install it 😊.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,607 posts
24,041 battles

fun fact:

i just have to click a few times in the lower right (it seems lol) and it's opening up. if i don't click it makes the impression of a loading loop though, just as described.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
1,233 posts
751 battles
On 6/19/2020 at 2:54 PM, MrWastee said:

fun fact:

i just have to click a few times in the lower right (it seems lol) and it's opening up. if i don't click it makes the impression of a loading loop though, just as described.

Yes, what you are describing is a known workaround the issue: basically, if you have problems entering the Dockyard you can move the cursor to the bottom of the window and give a "shake" and click the mouse button, after that it should start working. 😀

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2 posts
353 battles

Same here, I've tried the patch, re-installing a different instance... nothing. I can't see the Armory, recruiting station or dockyard... how is this not solved yet??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2 posts
353 battles
On 6/19/2020 at 3:13 PM, TheWarJaC said:

Yes, what you are describing is a known workaround the issue: basically, if you have problems entering the Dockyard you can move the cursor to the bottom of the window and give a "shake", after that it should start working. 😀

Can't make this work. How does that work exactly? Click+hold and move left-right shaking it?? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
1,233 posts
751 battles
21 hours ago, ElArtifice said:

Can't make this work. How does that work exactly? Click+hold and move left-right shaking it?? xD

So, when you are trying to enter the Dockyard and you get stuck to the loading screen, try to go to the bottom of the window, then move the cursor and click the mouse button a couple of times: you should manage to bypass the issue.

Otherwise, you can try to access the Dockyard trough your browser with this link https://dockyard.worldofwarships.eu/ .

 

I would also suggest you repair your client and try to apply the patch again once it is restored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[U69]
[U69]
Players
206 posts
17 hours ago, ElArtifice said:

Click+hold and move left-right shaking it?? xD

:Smile_playing:

OIPF6R1R83F.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
67 posts
11,317 battles
On 6/19/2020 at 10:57 AM, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, 

Regarding the problems you are witnessing with the new UI, try to repair the client and see if that fixes the issue for you. 

For the Dockyard problem instead, we already developed a hotfix, you can find it at this link including a simple guide explaining how to install it 😊.

 

 

Thanks, the hotfix worked and the UI seems to work now (no more rediculous loading times in the armory for example)! 

 

505089642.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
1,233 posts
751 battles
12 minutes ago, MasterEraserCoH said:

Thanks, the hotfix worked and the UI seems to work now (no more rediculous loading times in the armory for example)! 

 

505089642.png

Hi Captian,

You are very welcome, I am glad that you managed to solve your issues 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,900 posts

Fix don't work.

 

It just makes opening the dockyard possible AFTER a VERY LONG LOADING.

 

Plz fix it wg it 's been almost a month since the update ffs.

 

Don't remember nerfing the cred gains for operations taking so long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,840 posts
5,332 battles
2 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

Fix don't work.

 

It just makes opening the dockyard possible AFTER a VERY LONG LOADING.

 

Plz fix it wg it 's been almost a month since the update ffs.

 

Don't remember nerfing the cred gains for operations taking so long

"Almost a month"? Exxagerating, much? The patch was on the 11th of June, it is now the 23rd.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×