Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
W0Z

(Bug) Stuck in Dockyard

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[ALONE]
Players
81 posts
17,691 battles

I can't get out of the dockyard. I can scroll round, zoom in and out but there's no "Get me out of here button" and Esc doesn't do anything.

 

I have the little "i" icon so I can get my notifications but that's it.

 

 

PS I tried looking for a "Bugs" section but couldn't find any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,977 posts
11,546 battles

I'm having the same bug. Or at least a similar bug. I try to enter the Dockyard and then I get stuck there.

I can still click the "i" at the bottom right and the mouse cursor moves around like normal, but I can't exit.

It looks like this:

shot-20_06.11_17_04.53-0303.thumb.jpg.adc3dc6eea3d84e13c4509b8e3915ec0.jpg

No mods installed btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
84 posts
12,491 battles

Exactly the same, Stuck on dockyard loading screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALONE]
Players
81 posts
17,691 battles

In the end I had to exit to widows and close the game-

 

Had to do the "armory fix" to get the dockyard to work-

 

· Open World of Warships installation folder and access “res” subfolder
· Open “engine_config.xml” in editor
· Search for “hardwareAcceleration” and set the value to “false” (should be auto by default) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CKBK]
Players
427 posts
24,351 battles

Dockyard is stuck in loading

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.06.12 - 12.51.42.37.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[META]
[META]
Players
147 posts
16,579 battles

I have not been able to access docks because it hang when trying ... So I tried in safemode and so on with no luck .. so after many attempts over the last days, today when I tried again to go to docks and it hang as usually, I accidentally moved the mouse cursor to the clock area in the right lower side of screen and it immediately began the welcome screen to the docks .. now the docks works and it no longer hangs ..

 

man .. seems I missed some days now at the docks .. ohh well ^^

 

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
1,265 posts
751 battles
11 minutes ago, DarkPhariah said:

I have not been able to access docks because it hang when trying ... So I tried in safemode and so on with no luck .. so after many attempts over the last days, today when I tried again to go to docks and it hang as usually, I accidentally moved the mouse cursor to the clock area in the right lower side of screen and it immediately began the welcome screen to the docks .. now the docks works and it no longer hangs ..

 

man .. seems I missed some days now at the docks .. ohh well ^^

 

Cheers!

Hi Captain, 

What you used is actually a good turn around the problem. In case the issue will appear again you can also install the hotfix we developed, you can find it here 😊

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CKBK]
Players
427 posts
24,351 battles
18 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, 

What you used is actually a good turn around the problem. In case the issue will appear again you can also install the hotfix we developed, you can find it here 😊

that will be great if we actually download the fix.....

error .png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
1,265 posts
751 battles
 
 
2
 Advanced issues found
 
 
7 hours ago, OM40 said:

that will be great if we actually download the fix.....

 

That's weird, I just tried and I could download the fix normally. Can you try again, maybe using a different browser? Install_patch_fix_for_0.9.5.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CKBK]
Players
427 posts
24,351 battles
1 minute ago, TheWarJaC said:

That's weird, I just tried and I could download the fix normally. Can you try again, maybe using a different browser? Install_patch_fix_for_0.9.5.zip

tried Chrome, download just doesn't start 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,977 posts
11,546 battles
20 hours ago, OM40 said:

tried Chrome, download just doesn't start 

Works for me btw.

 

I'm trying the manual suggestion now with the only change modifying the file in res_mods instead of in res.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
421 posts

I can't even get into the shipyard i get stuck at the loading screen.

 

Though i see some kind of quick fix WG should have got this right at the start, now WG are getting sloppy with development.

 

Well WG can get STUFF if they want me to buy anything for the this event as it reminds me of the Xmas Puerto Rico a fear. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
1,265 posts
751 battles
Just now, Jessa_Doom said:

I can't even get into the shipyard i get stuck at the loading screen.

 

Well WG can get STUFF if they want me to buy anything for the this event as it reminds me of the Xmas Puerto Rico a fear.  

Hi Captain, 

We already developed a hotfix for the problem you are describing, you can find it at this post, including a quick guide that explains how to apply it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KITEN]
Players
284 posts
14,082 battles

Applied hotfix yesterday which fixed it, today it doesnt load again. This really is a joke, this is not even a new problem, i had this problem with the PR dockyard event, and the clan page sometimes just refuses to load. This really is unacceptable, do you guys ever test ANYTHING?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
421 posts
5 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, 

We already developed a hotfix for the problem you are describing, you can find it at this post, including a quick guide that explains how to apply it.

 

 

IT WOULD BE NICE IF IT F-ING WORKED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CU]
Players
247 posts
21,046 battles

Slightly irritated that I have to manually apply this fix but I assume its not afflicting many people. Dockyard works now anyway, so thanks @YabbaCoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
293 posts
3,415 battles
On 6/18/2020 at 3:04 PM, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, 

We already developed a hotfix for the problem you are describing, you can find it at this post, including a quick guide that explains how to apply it.

 

 

Hi, yesterday I got strange bug/problem. After the battle at port I could not click on anything, and after a minute or two it worked ok, but the captain on the right side always stayed the same no matter what ship I choose. I could choose a ship and press battle but still after the game commander on the right side stayed the same. I never had that problem before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
1,265 posts
751 battles
On 6/21/2020 at 10:13 AM, Wulf_Ace said:

Hi, yesterday I got strange bug/problem. After the battle at port I could not click on anything, and after a minute or two it worked ok, but the captain on the right side always stayed the same no matter what ship I choose. I could choose a ship and press battle but still after the game commander on the right side stayed the same. I never had that problem before.

Hi Captain, 

Are you still having this problem? In the meanwhile, I suggest you repair your Client, it could solve the issue 😊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×