You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HMS_LIVERPOOL

Update 0.9.5

28 comments in this topic

[RO-RN]
Players
1,023 posts
14,173 battles

It is quite buggy I would say:

-go to the armory and select any ship that you dont own in your port,click see in port, view armor and apparently you have to hold mouse right to view the armor

-UI tends to respond quite slowly sometimes.

• Cool 1

Players
467 posts
11,788 battles

I don't like the new mission and armory interface

Bought the Nevsky, upgraded it, and did not used it yet (it would make me loose credits no matter what)

Tried the Moskva and is OP, its gun citadels better than Yoshino, that's supposed to have a much higer caliber

Surprisingly, the Agir seems nice, while i expected a disaster ship

Now the bigger problems are:

- subs should be removed

- carriers should be reworked

- russians ships should be rem...  Reworked yes, reworked

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
55 minutes ago, HMS_LIVERPOOL said:

What do you think about this new update 0.9.5 

I think it comes after 0.9.4 and before 0.9.6 :cap_hmm:  Also, in my opinion, it won’t stay “new” for long, probably up to about 4 weeks or so. Kind of disappointed that CVs didn’t get removed.

• Funny 2

[SVX]
Players
1,476 posts
17,636 battles

i love my siegfried so awsome ship i like my new aegir(a worse siegfried on all places) i like my new shikishima. i also enjoy my new tier 10 russian replacement for moskva.

[SKRUB]
Players
624 posts
24,044 battles

For the new ui combat interface, i really like the addition of the timer.

Also giving stell regulary for player, who only play coop&random is nice.

[TOXIC]
Players
1,132 posts
5,920 battles

I needed to install the patch to allow me into the Dockyard but other than that and the aforementioned issue with viewing armour in the Armoury preview of premium ships, I'm quietly impressed. I like the updated missions interface, there's still a satellite delay in the port UI but it's improved from previous versions. Haven't played a battle yet as I'm still trying to decide which premium ship I want to buy. :fish_nerv:

[THESO]
Players
8,803 posts
44,830 battles

The armoury is great but a bit buggy. I also have to test the Worcester with changed LM. 

Players
1,075 posts
15,102 battles

Is it just me or does everyone have free access to the new Hololive and Warhammer commander voice modifications?

Players
3,116 posts
59 minutes ago, Sir_Sinksalot said:

I think I'm getting a Graf Spee for free. :Smile_great:

fantastic ship, nerfed to all hells but still love it, never regretted getting it as I love watching it in my port :)

• Cool 1

Players
615 posts
4,093 battles
9 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

fantastic ship, nerfed to all hells but still love it, never regretted getting it as I love watching it in my port :)

I'm really looking forward to it actually and picked up Franz von Jutland from the armory since I think he will work well as a Commander for both the Bayern and the Spee. I'm guessing a BB commander will be very suitable for the Spee? Franz doesn't have the nice special turret traverse increase skill that some other nations have but he does have the special Jack of all Trades skill for a -10% reload time and since the Bayern likes a good brawl and possibly Spee(?), I am very happy to cut down on the time necessary to pop another Damage Control to put out fires and/or leaks along with popping another Repair Party consumable sooner rather than later. I roll with the Superintendent skill which adds another consumable along with a November Foxtrot(-5% reload time) and an Indian Delta(more health and faster!) signals and so I really do benefit from that special skill and brawler playstyle to which it accommodates and empowers.

The Spee, being some sort of BB/heavy cruiser hybrid is a unique looking playstyle I look forward to learning. I hope its not like the London though, I can't really make that paper boat work and just seem to get flattened really easily with it lol.  

Players
3,116 posts
14 minutes ago, Sir_Sinksalot said:

I'm really looking forward to it actually and picked up Franz von Jutland from the armory since I think he will work well as a Commander for both the Bayern and the Spee. I'm guessing a BB commander will be very suitable for the Spee? Franz doesn't have the nice special turret traverse increase skill that some other nations have but he does have the special Jack of all Trades skill for a -10% reload time and since the Bayern likes a good brawl and possibly Spee(?), I am very happy to cut down on the time necessary to pop another Damage Control to put out fires and/or leaks along with popping another Repair Party consumable sooner rather than later. I roll with the Superintendent skill which adds another consumable along with a November Foxtrot(-5% reload time) and an Indian Delta(more health and faster!) signals and so I really do benefit from that special skill and brawler playstyle to which it accommodates and empowers.

The Spee, being some sort of BB/heavy cruiser hybrid is a unique looking playstyle I look forward to learning. I hope its not like the London though, I can't really make that paper boat work and just seem to get flattened really easily with it lol.  

I had it built for secs. I can shoot it darn well in OPs no matter the dispersion and have the (retired/sold) Bismark 19 pointer (sec built/tank) commander on it + longer hydro upgrade. Despite the unfair thin armor (unhistorical + considering the armor of lesser cruisers at same tier) GS will get in, wiggle, dodge, torp and cit while blasting with the secs (6Km?). It's not optimal but it is satisfying, you perhaps want to play around with other builds or captains but the bayern one is fine :) Great ambusher :D

SI for sure,

secs flag yes,

speed useful,

fire/torp flag good,

it has heal so you don't care about fires so much, check the other options as well imo

PS1 Put more hitpoints on it

PS2 per usual i will close wit BUFF THE SPEE REEE! ! :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1

Players
8,023 posts
245 battles
2 hours ago, Lebedjev said:

And you ?

What do you think about the new update ?

What do you think of this update then?

*loud cocking sounds*

HMM?

[SKRUB]
Players
624 posts
24,044 battles
1 minute ago, CptBarney said:

*loud cocking sounds*

HMM?

Hey i already answer previously. é.è

But in general more pro, than con. :cap_hmm:

Used my doubon coupon, before it expire, get new ship, enjoy new UI etc...

Players
3,116 posts
4 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

*loud cocking sounds*

HMM?

I'm mostly confused

Players
8,023 posts
245 battles
2 minutes ago, Lebedjev said:

Hey i already answer previously. é.è

But in general more pro, than con. :cap_hmm:

Okey 'w'

2 minutes ago, Lebedjev said:

Used my doubon coupon, before it expire, get new ship, enjoy new UI etc...

AHHH NUU I FORGOT!

I haven't seen an update yet for steam unless mine is just ruined.

1 minute ago, lossi_2018 said:

I'm mostly confused

Same lol.

• Cool 1

Players
615 posts
4,093 battles
12 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

I had it built for secs. I can shoot it darn well in OPs no matter the dispersion and have the (retired/sold) Bismark 19 pointer (sec built/tank) commander on it + longer hydro upgrade. Despite the unfair thin armor (unhistorical + considering the armor of lesser cruisers at same tier) GS will get in, wiggle, dodge, torp and cit while blasting with the secs (6Km?). It's not optimal but it is satisfying, you perhaps want to play around with other builds or captains but the bayern one is fine :) Great ambusher :D

SI for sure,

secs flag yes,

speed useful,

fire/torp flag good,

it has heal so you don't care about fires so much, check the other options as well imo

I don't have many German ships(Actually just the 1 right now!! Bayern) so I guess I won't mess around with a secondary build until I have enough skill points. Ya I don't concern myself with fires all that much either, there's a signal to help with that and instead focus more on having extra consumables to deal with and replenish lost hp like with the SI skill, boosting the gains from that consumable, reloading it faster and even so far as dropping the damage control system in favor of a Steering gear mod. Don't get me wrong I'd love to reduce the time on fire obviously but I'd prefer to spend 15% longer on fire in order to 100% miss that incoming wall torpedoes lol... along with the benefits of swinging my ships backside faster to get into and OUT OF broadside faster lol. The benefits of a more agile ship outweighs 15% less time on fire imho, at least so far as the way I personally like to play BB's and even cruisers tbh... anything that's a bit too slow to turn for my liking.

Edit- Obtw for a sec build, since I have a lot of 10+ skilled British Commanders for some reason, I actually found the Warspite of all ships is an absolute beast with those secondaries. Very accurate, reloads very fast, has as long a range as any T6 secondaries and a very high fire starting chance too. The only little snag with the Warspites secondaries is that they don't do deal with ships behind it so well and is more of frontal and broadside "happy" but I haven't found it an issue. It's just one of things that once you are aware of it, you automatically play to that and accommodate it via positioning and range etc. 

• Cool 1

Players
3,116 posts
2 minutes ago, Sir_Sinksalot said:

I don't have many German ships(Actually just the 1 right now!! Bayern) so I guess I won't mess around with a secondary build until I have enough skill points. Ya I don't concern myself with fires all that much either, there's a signal to help with that and instead focus more on having extra consumables to deal with and replenish lost hp like with the SI skill, boosting the gains from that consumable, reloading it faster and even so far as dropping the damage control system in favor of a Steering gear mod. Don't get me wrong I'd love to reduce the time on fire obviously but I'd prefer to spend 15% longer on fire in order to 100% miss that incoming wall torpedoes lol... along with the benefits of swinging my ships backside faster to get into and OUT OF broadside faster lol. The benefits of a more agile ship outweighs 15% less time on fire imho, at least so far as the way I personally like to play BB's and even cruisers tbh... anything that's a bit too slow to turn for my liking.

Graf has excellent torp angles. With agile steering, you can torp an incoming ship and keep angled, you will see it in action soon. Cons, slow reload guns (same as sharn though), not the fastest cruiser and okaish AA for the tier (Wit fighter). It is best played like its bigger sister, popping out of behind a rock amidst the sheep, or popping hydro and expose everything for a long time. Not the best dd killer but with secs you have a Gaede firing along wit you, plus 4 torps per side with nice spread , no one really wants to come near it haha :) 

• Cool 1

Players
3,116 posts
13 minutes ago, Sir_Sinksalot said:

Warspite of all ships is an absolute beast with those secondaries

Good ship, have it on my secondary account since when I started the option wasn't there to get it. One of the better BBs at the tier no question.

• Cool 1