Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Combat Missions in Update 0.9.5

15 comments in this topic

Players
20 posts
2,962 battles

Does any of you there at W.G offices realise that now the battles have 14 (!!!!) RADAR cruisers?(both sides ofcourse)

Your MM per side at 0.90.5 :...1 CV (just 4 show,does not do anything anymore )...2-3 BB's (to have something that cruiser burns!)...7 Cruisers (all radar's )combinations between :3 Nevsky,3 Donskoi and 1 smolensk and 4 Nevskys 3 Donskoi's!!!! ...a...and 1 or 2 dd's (usually Halland,or something exotic like somers marceau etc.

Can YOU tell us which strategy should DD's...BB's....Zao's...hidenburg's...goliath's and other decent Cruisers should follow?

Anyway...just in curiosity matters:

HOW MANY RADARS is ENOUGH 4U W.G?

WHY your RADARs penetrate solid mountains and -atleast-din t have even blid areas as it natural?

HOW can be DD's shooting down entire squadron's of your widely advertised CV's Planes?

Your game i m afraid is nt funny anymore!I have 17 days pemium left..then i thinki about it!

Yianna 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[EUTF]
Players
147 posts
5,920 battles

Its the same thing when a new ship branch comes especially when it has radar on both light and heavy branch

Take one week break to let things calm on people farming their soviet bias ships
Play some lower tier or level a new line until T6/7

Play another game or watch a new series on TV :Smile_popcorn:

• Cool 4

Players
1 post
3 battles

Anyone else got the same problem I have which is I can't get the dockyard to display properly?

WG Staff
1,206 posts
751 battles
1 minute ago, Razz16 said:

Anyone else got the same problem I have which is I can't get the dockyard to display properly?

Try to use this quick fix we developed Captain 😊

Players
25 posts
10,614 battles

Hello,

Untill now steel was a competitive resource. Why are you giving steel to everyone???

• Boring 3

[-RAT-]
Players
17 posts
19,384 battles

Because potatoes cant  earn enough steel, and it isn't possible to buy them. So after that, they can sour our life and game with their new steel ships :Smile_amazed:

• Boring 4

[2PTS]
Players
89 posts
36,724 battles

rubbish patch and can you pleaae give me back the doubloons i spent for the premium camo for my Moskva?  before you moved it? you wont see a cent from me in this game have a nice day

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
17,274 battles
10 hours ago, Un_Dac_Liber said:

Hello,

Untill now steel was a competitive resource. Why are you giving steel to everyone???

10 hours ago, Kucsek said:

Because potatoes cant  earn enough steel, and it isn't possible to buy them. So after that, they can sour our life and game with their new steel ships :Smile_amazed:

40 steel per day means it will take 500 days to get 20k steel. I wouldn't worry about potatoes getting steel-ships for at least two years.

[EUTF]
Players
147 posts
5,920 battles

Potatoes and whales can easily acquire any ship either with credit card or spam Rank modes and eventually get at rank1

This suddenly love is just a half eaten cookie to the players so they can think they can get something when recently they remove all lower tier steel ships from Armory and now the cheapest ship is Somers with 25k steel. I was planning to get some low tier steel ship with the steel a collect over the years (im a casual player) and now i got a slap in the face - i dont care much but they keep selling the Steel when it was suppose to be a competive resource and hard to get which now it isnt - and im not a super unicum player that doesnt wants players to get my precious steel ship.

Next months the steel price will increase for new ships that you see it even know with that crap Shikishima ship

[2PTS]
Players
89 posts
36,724 battles

agree they removed the ships and we that had the ships we got nothing in return did they gave back the steel we spent to get them not really as usual wargaming tactics   LOLs and btw this is wargaming random MMs very random lols what a lot of crap image.thumb.png.9525b4c34a62ddd5dc93b02bed271a35.png

Players
947 posts
13,697 battles

Back on topic: I'm still not sure what to think of these new daily missions.

Pre 0.9.5 I used to make a note of the schedule and make an effort to play on the days offering XP. I wasn't so bothered about the consumables, or the credits, and really not by camos and flags.

So in 0.9.5 the overall requirements stay the same and the rewards are more distributed. Every day has something of everything. There is more XP, FXP, and CXP to be rewarded per month, but you have to play often enough to make that work. That increases engagement, but conversely plays on the old FOMO and the potential for more burnout. It's different, not necessarily better.

Also as the current requirements are exactly the same and it's mostly a presentation change I think that's missed opportunity. I really don't understand why WG continue to sell (even if not to continue to develop) Premium ships of tiers 2 to 4 if all of the incentives are aimed at 5+. It doesn't impact new players who are in their own matchmaking queue (mostly), but it simply makes a huge bunch of assets obsolete where there could be scope for further promotional content. Conway and Crysantos have both said on streams that WG want people to play with their ships; you gave us Dreadnought and she's hardly played with because low-tier gameplay is so discouraged as everyone is slaving away on grinding, re-grinding, or burning ridiculous amounts of eco flags in high tiers. That is work, not fun.

• Cool 2

Players
25 posts
10,614 battles

And if you buy Odin, witch is a mediocre ship, you will get 250 steel for each faze, meaning 5000 steel. This game is done...

• Boring 1

Players
25 posts
10,614 battles
On 6/12/2020 at 1:20 AM, Hanse77SWE said:

40 steel per day means it will take 500 days to get 20k steel. I wouldn't worry about potatoes getting steel-ships for at least two years.

And if you buy Odin, witch is a mediocre ship, you will get 250 steel for each faze, meaning 5000 steel. This game is done...

• Boring 1

[CATS]
Players
26,714 posts
14,317 battles
6 minutes ago, Un_Dac_Liber said:

And still takes ages. Do the math.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this