You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Andrewbassg

Raptor still bugged, its economy further nerfed...just w.. WeeGee!!

38 comments in this topic

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles

Just what kind of mathematics have U invented  WeeGGEe?!?

image.thumb.png.487a124a2b62666914115048ae5aa019.png

image.thumb.png.cb69e5472a19d4882f1b0902fa0b8eb4.png

5 star runs

image.thumb.png.cf14baf6bdee18c8126c32b429aa5851.png

3 star run.

Standard account.

Not to mention the fact that Raptor is STILL bugged!!. The Bogue made every transport to start awfully late, coz decided to do some bay maneuvering. Just like U like do to WeeGee!!

image.png

• Cool 1

[SINT]
Players
912 posts
20,968 battles

Raptor is the one scenario that I ignore. Got my 5 star reward rather early once and decided I had enough.  This scenario has 2 main liabilities ( bugged ai and dependance on semi competent teammates) without any compensating adequate level of reward. And that was even before the current nerf in rewards..

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
17,307 battles

I can earn the same amount of XP and credits in a five minute co-op.

• Cool 5

Players
5,977 posts
11,530 battles
44 minutes ago, Jvd2000 said:

Raptor is the one scenario that I ignore. Got my 5 star reward rather early once and decided I had enough.  This scenario has 2 main liabilities ( bugged ai and dependance on semi competent teammates) without any compensating adequate level of reward. And that was even before the current nerf in rewards..

I like raptor. But with random plebs it's mostly a loss as raptor gets killed most of the time.

It used to be easier when it had only 1 exit instead of the 3 raptor has now.

• Cool 1

Players
5,977 posts
11,530 battles
39 minutes ago, Hanse77SWE said:

Coop nerf incoming :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 6

[-TPF-]
Players
3,920 posts
16,156 battles
40 minutes ago, Hanse77SWE said:

It's not so much fun, though.

Something has been altered in the operation timings - I'm seeing a lot of runs failing because Raptor has been heavily damaged immediately after leaving the spawn... normally bad teams fail when the DDs attack, but this has been happening much earlier. Time to adapt, I suppose.

I had a lot of fun in my Icarus during this game using defensive smoke and hydro to keep Raptor alive, and the returns were OK (no flags here, but I do have a permacamo for one of my favourite DDs).

1501322692_IcarusNarai.thumb.jpg.fed56884e7d10567cfd30060c8194cf2.jpg

• Cool 1

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles
1 hour ago, Hanse77SWE said:

Yep. They try every sh*t in the book to keep people away from ops.

• Cool 3

[ANV]
Players
550 posts
4,696 battles

It's a shambles: They have players who actively support and want to play OPs yet they continually let said players down. They've got a hard on for PVP, which some players dont like, and yet they seem more than content to disappoint PVE players. 

Dont worry though cos here's another paper premium Soviet ship which never even existed on paper yet alone being constructed. And yes, it's better than the tech tree equivalent so you need to buy it to stay competitive.

You know, if I had a company and customers wanted a product I sold I'd make it. WG seem intent on doing the opposite. Dont they realise that people sometimes want to play ships without the stress of WR, PR, CVs, "take the cap noob" et al

They have let their hubris overrule common sense; it's a damn shame

@MrConway let me guess, it's not currently on your sprint plan and it's way down your backlog? Cos what people really want is another dockyard event which cant be completed without paying money? Pfft a pox on your house

• Cool 4

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles
1 hour ago, Jvd2000 said:

I'll do that with Newport. I  finished 5 star like two month ago and... not really played it ever since.

But Raptor.... I like it  I have perma camo on the Nurnberg (+19 capt  so to "produce" lolz)  and the Leander...with Jingles:) . Btw both capt have RPF so that comes quite handy in this OP:)

• Cool 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
17,307 battles
34 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

It's not so much fun, though.

Playing scenarios with a bunch of guys that don't know what they're doing isn't fun either.

• Cool 2

[-TPF-]
Players
3,920 posts
16,156 battles
8 minutes ago, Hanse77SWE said:

Playing scenarios with a bunch of guys that don't know what they're doing isn't fun either.

That's the level of frustration I can accept in this game. 

• Cool 1

Players
66 posts
5,903 battles
19 minutes ago, Hanse77SWE said:

Here's some of our teammates :}

• Funny 2

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,912 posts
19,734 battles

It's quite simple. Ops are limited to a certain spectrum of ships that do not make WG a lot of money in comparison. As such WG doesn't want you to play Ops. They want you to play randoms and buy all those T9-10 premiums that are being offered for a high prize tag.

• Cool 7

[BABBY]
Players
696 posts
10,435 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Coop nerf incoming :Smile_hiding:

Well, we'll know who to blame now when it happens :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 3

[BABBY]
Players
696 posts
10,435 battles
13 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

It's quite simple. Ops are limited to a certain spectrum of ships that do not make WG a lot of money in comparison. As such WG doesn't want you to play Ops. They want you to play randoms and buy all those T9-10 premiums that are being offered for a high prize tag.

WG here's a hint, design a t9 op (or recycle an old one as t8-9) and watch the premium ship sales...

• Cool 5

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles
21 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

This and the fact that ops are more resource intensive than randoms (nr of players. Ai etc...)

But its still stupid, on their part. 

• Cool 2

[SINT]
Players
912 posts
20,968 battles
7 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Yea, and the sad part is that we actually used to have T8 scenarios (atleast one 9the one with allied cruisers only), or even more?)  But CV as it is is good enough for WG to be released, but not the aircraft intensive scenarios….

• Cool 3

[ANV]
Players
550 posts
4,696 battles
8 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

This and the fact that ops are more resource intensive than randoms (nr of players. Ai etc...)

But its still stupid, on their part. 

The servers seem to manage ok for the Halloween and special event ops; Plenty of ai controlled ships etc in those.

As you noted and as @El2aZeR highlighted "They  want you to play randoms and buy all those T9-10 premiums that are being offered for a high prize tag."

• Cool 1

[ANV]
Players
550 posts
4,696 battles

As a side note: the sub mode is good for grinding credits at the moment (as long as you use surface ships)

• Cool 1

Players
5,977 posts
11,530 battles
14 hours ago, BlackYeti said:

Well, we'll know who to blame now when it happens :Smile_veryhappy:

I got my tar and feathers on the ready to go! :Smile_honoring:

:Smile-_tongue:

Players
2,900 posts

Lolz, the Raptor rammed me on the island (i was trying to prevent it from going there :Smile_hiding:) and left me stuck till the end of a losing game. While I 5 stared the next dis loss showed me that the bug is still there. Probably cuz the lad who put the 3 NEW POSSIBLE EXITS in da code DIDN'T PROGRAM THE CV to go a different route and reach the target. I also learned than Ryu is smoler than the Raptor up close. It was very uncomfortable :fish_aqua:

• Funny 1

Players
7,051 posts
245 battles

Can we haz tier 8+ OP's pls?

rather not watch raptor hump another 2 trillion islands or boats anymore.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
362 posts
2,115 battles

errr....

image.thumb.png.f15716ae46b94ff160484a1170835ad9.png

Your scoring system is drunk again WeeGeee... I reached the end long before Raptor arrived... in fact where did "Outrun Raptor to the exit" go?

Players
362 posts
2,115 battles
17 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Can we haz tier 8+ OP's pls?

rather not watch raptor hump another 2 trillion islands or boats anymore.

Or Tier 10... I mean WarGaming does want us to play at that Tier and buy the very expensive boats there so why not give us an incentive to do so (and No WeeGee, before you ask, removing OPs is NOT an incentive to play Tier 10)

• Cool 4

Players
82 posts
22,947 battles
15 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

I've taken the habit of watching the 'churn'yobul -video before launching the game. Just to get the perspective (what is my role in this game) right.