Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

When was the last "Doubloon" discount in "Premium" store?

9 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,454 posts
15,753 battles

Hi all,

When was the last "Doubloon" discount in "Premium" store?

When I checked my purchases I found that I didn't buy any discounted doubloons since September 2019 (and I know that I checked for that occurrence regularly)...

Anyone else?

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
10,038 posts
11,833 battles

WG probably replaced "discounted" doubloons with armory ship discount. That and rare coupon given on anniversaries or other nonsense.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,454 posts
15,753 battles

Hi all,

1 hour ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

I will love to know when WILL BE the next discount, also...

But I am afraid we may need 2 wait til Christmas...

You and me both... :Smile_honoring:

BTW, in 2019 the the "Doubloon Discount" was during WoWs WG Anniversary event in September and not the New Year / Christmas event... :Smile_hiding:

10 minutes ago, Panocek said:

WG probably replaced "discounted" doubloons with armory ship discount. That and rare coupon given on anniversaries or other nonsense.

Lets hope not... :Smile_izmena:

Leo "Apollo11"

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,454 posts
15,753 battles

Hi all,

OK... no one apparently knows this as well... the September 2019 was the last date we all remembered then...

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
1,548 posts
7,182 battles

You can buy discounted doubloons with the 30% WOWS playing anniversary coupon. So if you happen to have it during the Odin grind, then you're ok.

[IAN_H]
Players
1,966 posts
6,657 battles
2 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

OK... no one apparently knows this as well... the September 2019 was the last date we all remembered then...

Leo "Apollo11"

September is the 5th Anniversary of WoWS so there's going to be discounts/sales around that time. It also could be the Submarine "release to PvP" date too, based on my guesswork (3 patches to test then release on 4th).

[I-J-N]
Players
4,760 posts

I'd have to book a seance with a medium, so I could ask my very late ancestor, Methuselah, while ignoring the man behind the curtain. Knock knock.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,454 posts
15,753 battles

Hi all,

2 hours ago, Ocsimano18 said:

You can buy discounted doubloons with the 30% WOWS playing anniversary coupon. So if you happen to have it during the Odin grind, then you're ok.

I think that individual player anniversary is when he/she actually started playing and not when he/she joined the WG.

For me the WG joining was in March 2015 but that I actually started playing in BETA in summer of 2015...

Leo "Apollo11"