You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Premium Shop: Champagne

9 comments in this topic

[RDNT]
Players
27 posts

Cue circus music......    :Smile_bajan2:

Had grinded through 3x RB thought to save up for a premium ship - and why not a t9 German cruiser? Ägir looked pretty neat.

.....thankfully I didn't exchanged those tokens for it as your offering it to the whales for rubles. Are you freakin' kiddin' us?!

#notimpressed

• Funny 1

[BELLE]
Beta Tester
229 posts
2,474 battles
22 hours ago, ZeuSueZ1337 said:

Had grinded through 3x RB thought to save up for a premium ship - and why not a t9 German cruiser? Ägir looked pretty neat.

.....thankfully I didn't exchanged those tokens for it as your offering it to the whales for rubles. Are you freakin' kiddin' us?!

You know Siegfried is available for RB points ?

• Cool 1

[RDNT]
Players
27 posts
6 hours ago, Riggerby said:

You know Siegfried is available for RB points ?

....apparently I've (once again :Smile_facepalm:) lost the ability to read. Jaysuz christ, my bad.

So WG are sticking to their line of providing boats exclusively for RB points, nice. Then it's Siegfried thats on the block, once a few test and reviews are published.

thx Riggerby.

[SH-HK]
Players
3 posts

It’s my first post ever... but it’s finally time to tell you WG. I’m very disappointed with how you handled the Ägir and the Siegfried especially the nerfing.

Since the Gneisenau is my fav ship, was looking forward to a t8 one and I liked pretty much 90% of what you did to the game (except the PR debacle, how you treat the CC’s now, research bureau and a few other things)

but again... RB coins for one of the most wanted ships I was looking for... sry but this time: 

#walletstaysclose for Ägir.
And RB will never happen in my case. It’s simply... sry... dumb.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Players
380 posts

I Wanted to Buy the Odin when in test then Bang Bang it got battered by the Nerf Hammer that's when we all realised it would be an event ship, Never mind there's Agir Out comes the Nerf Hammer Bang Bang. oh well what's next Champagne that looks Cool I'll get that, BANG BANG BANG BANG,   

I'd like to spend a bit of Cash I do like a nice new ship but FGS you do make it hard. :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2