You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Last Chance to Obtain California

22 comments in this topic

[RDNT]
Players
235 posts

Cue circus music......    :Smile_bajan2:

Had grinded through 3x RB thought to save up for a premium ship - and why not a t9 German cruiser? Ägir looked pretty neat.

.....thankfully I didn't exchanged those tokens for it as your offering it to the whales for rubles. Are you freakin' kiddin' us?!

#notimpressed

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
306 posts
3,108 battles
22 hours ago, ZeuSueZ1337 said:

Had grinded through 3x RB thought to save up for a premium ship - and why not a t9 German cruiser? Ägir looked pretty neat.

.....thankfully I didn't exchanged those tokens for it as your offering it to the whales for rubles. Are you freakin' kiddin' us?!

You know Siegfried is available for RB points ?

• Cool 1

[RDNT]
Players
235 posts
6 hours ago, Riggerby said:

You know Siegfried is available for RB points ?

....apparently I've (once again :Smile_facepalm:) lost the ability to read. Jaysuz christ, my bad.

So WG are sticking to their line of providing boats exclusively for RB points, nice. Then it's Siegfried thats on the block, once a few test and reviews are published.

thx Riggerby.

[-IBF-]
Players
15 posts

It’s my first post ever... but it’s finally time to tell you WG. I’m very disappointed with how you handled the Ägir and the Siegfried especially the nerfing.

Since the Gneisenau is my fav ship, was looking forward to a t8 one and I liked pretty much 90% of what you did to the game (except the PR debacle, how you treat the CC’s now, research bureau and a few other things)

but again... RB coins for one of the most wanted ships I was looking for... sry but this time: 

#walletstaysclose for Ägir.
And RB will never happen in my case. It’s simply... sry... dumb.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,435 posts

I Wanted to Buy the Odin when in test then Bang Bang it got battered by the Nerf Hammer that's when we all realised it would be an event ship, Never mind there's Agir Out comes the Nerf Hammer Bang Bang. oh well what's next Champagne that looks Cool I'll get that, BANG BANG BANG BANG,   

I'd like to spend a bit of Cash I do like a nice new ship but FGS you do make it hard. :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2

Players
6 posts
2,042 battles

yay more bundles that cost a arm and leg. WG are getting greedier every year and getting worse on BS crate systems.. a bundle with 130 possibilities  at 1500 gold each and its random WTF.. so once you sink 20000 plus gold you might get the tier6 if lucky.. WG u SUCK adding this 4th july bundles BS

• Cool 3

[-RNR-]
Players
1,435 posts

So we're getting a whole line split of garbage like this, Truly Amazing, I suppse that will justify a Soviet equivalent split mmm Whooopy doo

Players
211 posts

Regarding those Independence Day Bundles: what if we already having the ship just dropped in the next bundle? What we getting in compensation? Db or Credit? Just wondering...

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,469 posts
20,927 battles
1 hour ago, LonesomePolecat said:

Regarding those Independence Day Bundles: what if we already having the ship just dropped in the next bundle? What we getting in compensation? Db or Credit? Just wondering...

I've been told that you get 3 000 doubloons. So 5€ "refund" for a ship that might cost 60 €.

• Cool 1

[SURFA]
Players
137 posts
9,080 battles

Well I bought the first random bundle.

1500 doubloons for sims

already had the sims so got 3000 doubloons back and a 3 point commander.

so basically 1500 doubloons and commander for free!

Not bothering with the next bundle that came up.

haven’t bothered with the bundles for a while but this would have been silly not to grab.

• Cool 1

WG Staff
2,975 posts
970 battles
On 7/4/2020 at 11:33 PM, LonesomePolecat said:

Hi Captian, 
In case you receive a duplicate ship through random bundles, you will be credited with compensation of 3000 doubloons. 

• Cool 1

[PTS]
Beta Tester
49 posts
12,698 battles

yup can confirm only 3000 dubloons for a ship i have :( got alaska in port and got it on random bundle only 3000 dublons :( dont think ill bother with anymore as i have most ships and the bundles aint special enough to keep trying any

Players
92 posts
14,972 battles
On 6/17/2020 at 4:20 PM, XmusashiX said:

It’s my first post ever... but it’s finally time to tell you WG. I’m very disappointed with how you handled the Ägir and the Siegfried especially the nerfing.

Since the Gneisenau is my fav ship, was looking forward to a t8 one and I liked pretty much 90% of what you did to the game (except the PR debacle, how you treat the CC’s now, research bureau and a few other things)

but again... RB coins for one of the most wanted ships I was looking for... sry but this time: 

#walletstaysclose for Ägir.
And RB will never happen in my case. It’s simply... sry... dumb.

RB would be totally fine if WG made it look similar to the modules screen, with no ship reset needed.
just like u unlock new ships, instead u will have other unlock options which reward u with RP for your ship xp.
WG can put any amount there for any amount of xp AND for any ship in the game that they want us to play more!
this way we dont lose anything while we are incentivised to play the ships they want us to play more, like lower tier ships for example.
everyone would be happy as it would only be a bonus and not take anything from us.
i also personally prefer adding other things as a bonus, like premium status for tech tree ships. this would be very much desireable so we can use any commander we want.

Players
92 posts
14,972 battles
On 7/6/2020 at 1:34 AM, mdjmcnally said:

Well I bought the first random bundle.

1500 doubloons for sims

already had the sims so got 3000 doubloons back and a 3 point commander.

so basically 1500 doubloons and commander for free!

Not bothering with the next bundle that came up.

haven’t bothered with the bundles for a while but this would have been silly not to grab.

i got the same bundle as first one.
i think this one is rigged

Players
92 posts
14,972 battles
On 7/4/2020 at 7:24 AM, ESPsas said:

yay more bundles that cost a arm and leg. WG are getting greedier every year and getting worse on BS crate systems.. a bundle with 130 possibilities  at 1500 gold each and its random WTF.. so once you sink 20000 plus gold you might get the tier6 if lucky.. WG u SUCK adding this 4th july bundles BS

well just dont spend anything on that [edited] as it doesnt make sense.
only spend if its worth it for u. their loss for making it so rigged and random gambling like

Players
92 posts
14,972 battles

wow i actually got both sims and saipan as the first 2 bundles...oh well i guess its worth the 3000 gold.
still...i never really felt i need sims...and i HATE the new CVs and already refunded all my CVs...so saipan is pretty useless.
i guess for 1500 gold it should be "worth" it.

• Funny 1

[LSCA]
Players
2,029 posts
15,005 battles
22 minutes ago, cobrazax said:

wow i actually got both sims and saipan as the first 2 bundles...oh well i guess its worth the 3000 gold.
still...i never really felt i need sims...and i HATE the new CVs and already refunded all my CVs...so saipan is pretty useless.
i guess for 1500 gold it should be "worth" it.

well, you very lucky that you get those in first 2 bundles but those ships can be also in last 11 bundles. if someone want buy all those ships then it's cheaper buy them one by one than play with that overpriced bundle where you losing somewhere 90000 Doubloons