You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kann_Nix_Extreme

Report System Suggestion

4 comments in this topic

Players
387 posts
13,095 battles

So I was playing my DD the other day and after the match was over I felt like filing a post-battle-report against one of the enemy teams players. The report option is a neat little feature, that allows one to vent the short lived anger over a players unfairness, toxicity or general stupidity, we all feel now and then. While I therefore enjoy this feature a lot, I have noticed, that the list of options (plays poorly, AFK, etc.) is missing the one reason I'd most gladly report a player for:

Spoiler

"Plays CV"

I'd really love to see this one implemented into the game. Alternatively it would also be possible to fix the mistakes made during the CV rework and make carriers a class that's fun to play and play against. No need to hurry though, it's only been 15 months. Maybe after this whole submarine thing? :cap_fainting::cap_fainting::cap_fainting:

• Bad 1

Players
1,697 posts
18,562 battles

Honestly I'm just waiting for when subs are shoved into random battles no doubt with major issues still and sub players start complaining they get reported a lot and don't know why. 

As for making CVs a fun class to play and play against isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse, considering WGs level of effort on the matter it must be. 

Beta Tester
925 posts
9,380 battles

I constantly run out of reports when I'm playing tier 4-10. They should give us more reports for people playing CV's.

• Bad 1

1,585 posts
14,654 battles

What a great idea! I am sure that someone from WG will get right on it. /s

Thread locked for being blatantly nonconstructive.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1