Sign in to follow this  
YabbaCoe

0.9.5 - Changes in Soviet Cruiser Branch

63 comments in this topic

Players
9 posts
4,750 battles
On 6/12/2020 at 5:31 PM, Mekgineer44 said:

Haven't lost anything huh? Just 5000 doubloons since the Moskva now comes with premium camo for free.
Imagine being the idiot that used doubloons to buy free exp in order to buy the Moskva. Yeah you're looking at him.

(I got my Moskva long before all this was announced)

Next time I'd like to get kissed before i get f****d.

Not to mention 250k free xp if you choose that route, else buying the Tier 9 Dimitri D. again and grinding 250k xp again...

Players
9 posts
4,750 battles
On 6/11/2020 at 12:08 PM, YabbaCoe said:

No, you need to grind 250k XP to get a T10 that is new and nobody had yesterday, as the one T10 you had yesterday you still have today, but as a special one.

You spent your time to grind T10 ship Moskva, that you still have. You can do it all over again, if you want to get the new T10.

Please refund the gold spent on the premium camouflage that is now free, then we can talk about not loosing anything....

Imo please just remove the Moskva from my harbor and give me the Al. Newsky with the same setup as my Moskva, then i dont have to rebuy a T9 ship and grind 250k xp or use 250k free xp to get your silly changed ships.

• Cool 1

[4_0_4]
Players
8,218 posts
14,628 battles

It's clear that WG couldn't care less playerbase anymore.

According to them, all the premium camo owners already had "enough benefit" from it and don't deserve a refund on the camo.

Pathetic if you ask me, they would've lost nothing from refunding 5k Dubs, considering the moneystays in the game.

But they didn't, so I'll never buy any camos again.

• Cool 2

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
493 posts
7,783 battles

I still think people who had a perma Moskva camo should get a perma Nevsky camo as compensation. Those people lost a perma camo for a tech tree ship now and didn't get anything in return, since a T10 special ship always has a camo.

[COMA]
Players
247 posts
14,241 battles
On 6/12/2020 at 2:14 AM, ApocalypseMeeow said:

It's a mystery for me, why you pissed a large part of the paying customers... Eastern economics, mayhaps. Worked als well for the SU... :fish_palm:

Not eastern economics, but soviet...

[COMA]
Players
247 posts
14,241 battles

Btw, I did a ticket: 

Add 240 000 free XP or missing tier X USSR line cruiser you have deleted from my account.

:V

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
31,592 posts
15,876 battles
31 minutes ago, Todeskult said:

Btw, I did a ticket: 

Add 240 000 free XP or missing tier X USSR line cruiser you have deleted from my account.

:V

I am sure that will help :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[COMA]
Players
247 posts
14,241 battles
9 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

I am sure that will help :cap_like:

I know they won't get back to me with 240k XP... It is just to troll them and show how much they suck...

[CATS]
Players
31,592 posts
15,876 battles
27 minutes ago, Todeskult said:

I know they won't get back to me with 240k XP... It is just to troll them and show how much they suck...

Yes, that will troll them hard :cap_like:

[COMA]
Players
247 posts
14,241 battles

Muahaha, got a replay from them:

Furthermore, we are unable to return the 240,000 XP for the Moskva Ship. Please understand that the game changes depending on the patch and the players [bolded by me].

Yeah, that's the players fault... :cap_fainting:

[OLEUM]
Players
250 posts
22,126 battles

the reaction for wow, to the just complaints from customers.  reminds me of a Dutch proverb  "recht praten wat krom is" talk straight what is crooked.

it means trying to justify an impure situation, act or decision 

• Cool 1

[CSVL]
Beta Tester
137 posts
15,887 battles

Honestly speaking, with the experience from WOT and previous changes in lines in WOWS, I see the change in WG behaviour now. Last change with Moskva/Alexander Nevsky is maybe following the basic rule that players will not lose anything, but it is really different from what we used to get in the past. 

For the last year, WOWS is changing from building the game to collect money from the game now. Thats why we can see so many new ships or Odin you must pay to get it missions instead of something new for clans or some new operation battles. Time to milk the cow

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
493 posts
7,783 battles
On 6/11/2020 at 11:10 AM, janneman77 said:

I feel like I've been robbed of 5000 doubloons.

Same, this split was just a theft.

Paying for a 5k dubs camo for a tech tree ship and get nothing in return, how is that not being robbed?

"We gave everyone a camo" is [edited]! Since a T10 special ship comes with a camo anyway, as do all premium/special ships.

Sign in to follow this