0.9.5 - General Feedback

83 comments in this topic

[SE_WO]
Players
231 posts
24,183 battles
11 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, 

I know they sound like difficult procedures but they are actually very easy. 

So, in order to repair the client, you just have to click on "game settings" and then choose repair, as you can see at this screenshot.

help fo cap.png

If you want to launch the game in "Safe Mode" instead, just follow this other screenshot 😊

help cap 2.png

thanks I will try it

[TRUMP]
Players
138 posts
20,480 battles

Dear WG pls move the back-button so that it does not overlap the button to enter the Dockyard, since the DY takes 3 eternities and 8 forevers to load... it's really annoying to get caught and be forced to go there, just because I wanted to exit from the Containers view, or battle result.

Players
130 posts
9,285 battles

Today I learned that special modules are removed and only acceesable throught those special research points in weaponary.

I offer the same thanks to WG as the people of Ukraine offered throught the Holodomor to the USSR.

Players
387 posts
13,484 battles

Petropavlovsk is pretty crap cruiser.......
If WG wanted this ship to be closer, it needs buffing... otherwise you get overmatched by everything, and your short radar and long reload doesn't benefit.
Meeting Massa, Montana, GK... etc... this ship is too bad for being up close... Rather play Stalingrad and Moskva when I want to be closer.. otherwise, Petropavlovsk is just a long range spammer, that is late game bloomer.

Players
387 posts
13,484 battles

Gun traverse sound isn't synced with the movement of the guns.
When you stop moving the turrets the audio still fall behind by like 700ms... which is annoying as hell.

Either sync the audio or make the sound of the turret turning fade out.

[ALONE]
Modder
2,337 posts
14,126 battles

Could you explain what has changed with Aegis? Something is odd.

I make more XP with 40k damage on a BB or CV - than with 200k damage on a cruiser. :cap_hmm:

Sign in to follow this