Sign in to follow this  
YabbaCoe

0.9.5 - General Feedback

83 comments in this topic

Players
4,415 posts
5,713 battles

This will sound very strange but my WG container (reward for PTS) was opened by itself in the port. I was looking at my chat and press only Enter and sudenly my WG container loot log pop up on the right corner.

What the hell?

[BMD]
Players
619 posts
18,966 battles
2 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

We've sent instructions to the walking wooden sailor. Did he fix the issues?

Are those problems still ongoing?

Yes they are and funny enough it is only on EU server (and i know that NA is not on the same server) and it is not the first time i have experienced on the EU server @YabbaCoe

[BMD]
Players
619 posts
18,966 battles
7 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

This will sound very strange but my WG container (reward for PTS) was opened by itself in the port. I was looking at my chat and press only Enter and sudenly my WG container loot log pop up on the right corner.

What the hell?

Thats normal and with me it has always done that when i have been in and clamied them @Hades_warrior

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,029 posts
4,551 battles
Před 16 minutami Cammo1962 řekl/a:

Yes they are and funny enough it is only on EU server (and i know that NA is not on the same server) and it is not the first time i have experienced on the EU server @YabbaCoe

It is indeed weird, that it happens only on EU server. Maybe please try to reload the news while changing language of news in Game Settings in WGC.

[BMD]
Players
619 posts
18,966 battles
5 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

It is indeed weird, that it happens only on EU server. Maybe please try to reload the news while changing language of news in Game Settings in WGC.

@YabbaCoe i have tried every thing and nothing helps and what puzzles me is that it works for 3 to 4 days and then it just stops and i have tried what support have told me to do and it still does not work :etc_swear:. And it says that is my internetconntion and that it cant connect to the content service

Players
4,415 posts
5,713 battles
15 minutes ago, Cammo1962 said:

Thats normal and with me it has always done that when i have been in and clamied them @Hades_warrior

No its not normal because this is the first time in 4 years this happen'd to me.

[BMD]
Players
619 posts
18,966 battles
1 minute ago, Hades_warrior said:

No its not normal because this is the first time in 4 years this happen'd to me.

Thats just wierd because in the 3 years that i have had the PTS it has always done that

Players
4,415 posts
5,713 battles
24 minutes ago, Cammo1962 said:

Thats just wierd because in the 3 years that i have had the PTS it has always done that

Then you have some game files issues(?)

[BMD]
Players
619 posts
18,966 battles
1 minute ago, Hades_warrior said:

Then you have some game files issues(?)

I just read your first comment and sorry i misunderstod i thought it was the things you get to the live serve sorry my bad @Hades_warrior

Players
4,415 posts
5,713 battles
28 minutes ago, Cammo1962 said:

I just read your first comment and sorry i misunderstod i thought it was the things you get to the live serve sorry my bad @Hades_warrior

?
It is on the live server issue. This is 'current update' thread, not PTS feedback thread.

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,029 posts
4,551 battles
Před 1 hodinou Cammo1962 řekl/a:

@YabbaCoe i have tried every thing and nothing helps and what puzzles me is that it works for 3 to 4 days and then it just stops and i have tried what support have told me to do and it still does not work :etc_swear:. And it says that is my internetconntion and that it cant connect to the content service

Can you please send me a ticket ID?

Players
4,415 posts
5,713 battles

I have one bug report: Lately when I try to send any message to other players (private or Clan chat) from time to time chat window disappears by itself. And that effect is at least 1 full minute and than return to normal.

I had this twice in the last few days.

[POP]
Players
675 posts
13,411 battles

Is htere any known mouse issues atm?

Suddenly my guns aren't working anymore when I press and hold my left mouse button. I expect that the guns keep firing while keeping the mouse button pressed, but instead they stop.

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,457 posts
20,189 battles

One thing I've noticed is that the armory is very slow. I enter the armory, click the ships tab and then I have to wait 5-10 minutes before the page has loaded and I can do anything. Seen others saying the same and I just thought I'd ad my two cents. Dockyard is a bit slow but loads in 5-10 seconds and that's fine by me.

[SWN]
Players
194 posts
8,687 battles
On 6/13/2020 at 1:56 AM, snakebam said:

The fans on my video card don't sound like jet engines no more in port???? 

TYTYTYTYTYTTYTY :)

My GPU usage still goes to 95% in port, even when I'm tabbed out. 

It's completely stupendous that this isn't fixed yet, I basicly can't Alt-Tab the game because of the power consumption and heat from my GPU, and it's being used for what??? 

Only solution is to close the game every time or switch to armory, since the update in the armory it no longer turns my GPU into a very expensive oven....

[BONUS]
Players
1 post
6,472 battles

Hi, I already contacted your twitter for this, but it would be really nice to have the option to set your playback device in WoWs itself and not rely on the windows default playback device to be the changed all the time. It really annoys me that this is not a setting yet, since you can select your input device but not your output?!

I am aware that you can set your audio output for specific applications in windows, but that doesn't work at all for WoWs for some reason...

[LSCA]
Players
1,694 posts
13,260 battles

there is something not right with this game , low fps in battles and armory is also kind off slow loading.

it looks like game engine is bad or it is old, or there is something else what causing this.

this game is not that high detailed that it should drop the fps

Beta Tester
254 posts
12,209 battles

for some reason, my mouse sensitivity went way off, I have to move my mouse all all over my desk to even do something in battle. In port works fine. This happens with or without mods, and after reinstall. It wasn't enough that this game was trash because of CV's, now is technically trash, which is making my decision to remove this piece of crap from my pc so much easier.

Oh, and wtf are WG doing with the port gpu usage? Mining with my 2080ti?

[SE_WO]
Players
231 posts
24,081 battles
On 6/12/2020 at 5:30 AM, Captain_Breeze said:

Been getting a lot of game crashes since the update. :Smile_amazed:

me to !

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles
8 hours ago, bondone said:

me to !

Hi Captain, 

Have you tried to repair the Client or to run the game in safe mode?

• Cool 1

[SE_WO]
Players
231 posts
24,081 battles
16 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, 

Have you tried to repair the Client or to run the game in safe mode?

it all started with the last update , crashing almost all the time now , black screen if mouse dose not move every 4 min  ! not a pc wiz so running in safe is some thing I don't understand .

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles

Captains!

Due to the upcoming update 0.9.6, I will soon move all the threads related to 0.9.5  to the archive. 

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles
7 hours ago, bondone said:

it all started with the last update , crashing almost all the time now , black screen if mouse dose not move every 4 min  ! not a pc wiz so running in safe is some thing I don't understand .

Hi Captain, 

I know they sound like difficult procedures but they are actually very easy. 

So, in order to repair the client, you just have to click on "game settings" and then choose repair, as you can see at this screenshot.

help fo cap.png

If you want to launch the game in "Safe Mode" instead, just follow this other screenshot 😊

help cap 2.png

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this