YabbaCoe

0.9.5 - General Feedback

83 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Players
8,272 posts
43,154 battles
2 hours ago, quickr said:

Yeaaaaah... I think AL. Nevsky is a bit too much. Not a single tester noticed and point it out? Find it hard to believe.

A bit too much in what? Dmg output? 

Players
130 posts
8,551 battles

Hello everyone ^^

Do you have any issues with some anime voice with the current update ?

During some games, some of my "japanese anime" voice captain don't work properly ... sometimes i hear the "so annoying" voice ... but sometimes i can hear the usual "manly" voice of the japanese guy ... (or other language).

Does it occured for anyone of you ?

(for info, I already re-installed the game ... and the issue is still here).

Thx ^^

Players
1,343 posts
20,306 battles
1 hour ago, MacArthur92 said:

A bit too much in what? Dmg output? 

I feel it has a bit too much going for it:

Both AP and HE performance are amazing, laser like shell accuracy, very good basic AA (monstrous when using defAA and AA skills and modules), "get out of jail free" torps if you get caught in bad spots, 12km radar, amazing armor scheme when properly angled.

Only downsides I can see are: mediocre concealment and maneuverability (large turning circle)

[FAILS]
Players
761 posts
22,066 battles

I feel there have been too many new high tier ships at once put into the game with this update. You have masses of Ägirs, Nevskys and Moskvas in the games (Siegfrieds not quite so many because of currency). Variety is seriously lacking and don't even talk about playing DDs with 6 radars on each side.

[SUNK]
Players
14 posts
2,104 battles

In my few recent battles playing Z-46, as soon as I get with in 10-12km range of other players I get spotted. Smoke or no smoke its irrelavant.

Concealment and smoke are totally pointless, my torps are 10km and my guns cant hit anything further than 7ish, I have 5.9km concealment but who cares.

How do you play DD now? I wish I could get my money back as I only enjoy DDs.

Beta Tester
20 posts
23,479 battles

game play gets worse with every update I've been looking for old updates. Since destroyers are no longer playing in aircraft games, you have developed a lot of aircraft carriers, powerful ships such as minatour are no longer able to drop aircraft, I believe that you are trying to quit the game. new arrival nevsky ship projectile distribution is very high. I write them, but I am aware that you will not be interested at all, I hope you will pay more attention to the players at the beginning of the game.

• Cool 1

[RUR]
Players
2 posts
7,737 battles

The fans on my video card don't sound like jet engines no more in port???? 

TYTYTYTYTYTTYTY :)

Beta Tester
2,141 posts
19,644 battles

Played Operations: Raptor Rescue. At end of battle it seems the first starr is missing and only 4 secondary tasks were fulfilled. In port, however, it shows 5 stars.

shot-20_06.13_10_27.49-0703.thumb.jpg.26a7e2303eb66d1037dbebf231b0630a.jpg

shot-20_06.13_10_29.03-0163.jpg.462f3d8801638af247a489c807c84b18.jpg

Usually the fifth task was to reach the end zone before Raptor reaches it. This we did in this battle.

• Cool 1

Players
4,046 posts
1 minute ago, Johnny_Moneto said:

Played Operations: Raptor Rescue. At end of battle it seems the first starr is missing and only 4 secondary tasks were fulfilled. In port, however, it shows 5 stars.

Spoiler

shot-20_06.13_10_27.49-0703.thumb.jpg.26a7e2303eb66d1037dbebf231b0630a.jpg

shot-20_06.13_10_29.03-0163.jpg.462f3d8801638af247a489c807c84b18.jpg

I can confirm this behavior. Witnessed it as well. The bug applies to all operations.

[TAYTO]
Players
900 posts
9,806 battles

Combat Missions interface:

How drunk were the people who thought this was an "improvement"?

Armoury:

It's great that you added a search feature but since you changed the Combat Missions interface, no one has the slightest idea about what to search.
Could you improve the search function on the forum before adding stuff no one wanted please?

Regarding stuff no one wanted, could someone with 2 brain cells actually do something about double CV games please; 1 per team is bad enough, 2 is set a course and speed and go and have a shite. Much more fun.

[RONIN]
Players
108 posts
15,250 battles

when we get new buildings or something to do with clan oil?

Players
121 posts

Just tiny topic of Agir torpedo launchers.

Can we have some buff to its health value. I love the ship, but I think TL have health value of 1, if even that. :P Yesterday I got one launcher destroyed with literally first hit of the game from a Fletcher that just started to camp in smoke and pepper folks with its pea shooters. Even equipping upgrade in slot 3 (which is a waste) + preventive maintenance does absolutely nothing. I know Tirpitz has similar issue, but NOT to this extent because it can bounce a lot more than Agir. Games with both launchers destroyed are reasonably frequent, while games where one launcher is certainly destroyed is like 90% assured.

Not holding my breath for any reaction from WG considering they ignored Dunkerque paper turrets long time ago, but still voicing the problem.

Players
431 posts
24,710 battles

Since the last update, I'm having issues loading into the match. It's either slow to load in or not at all.

Never had this problem before.

[SHAD]
Players
3,979 posts
15,568 battles
45 minutes ago, AsariValkyrieSentinel said:

Just tiny topic of Agir torpedo launchers.

Can we have some buff to its health value. I love the ship, but I think TL have health value of 1, if even that. :P Yesterday I got one launcher destroyed with literally first hit of the game from a Fletcher that just started to camp in smoke and pepper folks with its pea shooters. Even equipping upgrade in slot 3 (which is a waste) + preventive maintenance does absolutely nothing. I know Tirpitz has similar issue, but NOT to this extent because it can bounce a lot more than Agir. Games with both launchers destroyed are reasonably frequent, while games where one launcher is certainly destroyed is like 90% assured.

Not holding my breath for any reaction from WG considering they ignored Dunkerque paper turrets long time ago, but still voicing the problem.

I was surprised that my Siegfried has its torps within the case mate. That certainly improves survivability.

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,912 battles

Any chance of getting a better camera for the port and dockyard, its very restrictive and i cant look properly at my ships detailing. Maybe an option to unlock the camera to freecam around the ship instead of it being a fixed rotation point?

[CSVL]
Beta Tester
137 posts
15,887 battles

Have I missed some compensation for 240K experience which dissapeared from russian cruiser line? Why I need to play again to get tier X?

[STZPL]
Players
6 posts
6,287 battles

I was sent here by support team.
I wanted to give my feedback about early W40K event preorder.

My experience:

1. Bought preorder, gave money.

2. Got missions, did them, gave time.

3. From W40K containers i got only single usage cammos.

Site: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/wows_warhammer_40k/ says:
In Warhammer 40,000 containers players can find one of the rewards: special themed expendable camouflages or other different in-game goodies. You also have a chance to get premium battleship with distinctive themed permanent camouflage and 10-skill-point Commander.

And here is my grief and pain:

1. "other different in-game goodies" - what are those then?
2. "You also have a chance to get premium battleship with distinctive themed permanent camouflage and 10-skill-point Commander" - what are the chances? Why this is even random? We payed for this.

3. Is the "commander" mentioned above the W40K commander or other?

4. I really want those commanders - how can i obtain it now or later? Coal? Steel? Money? Currently i payed for badges.... lets be honest here. Single use cammo from like 10 containers?? Really?

Give me back my time.

Probably i (and my friends) will never spend money on things like this - you cannot sell "a chance".
I can pay for the content but damn it - dont sell a lottery ok? This is gambling and frustrating. Not having pleasure from the game.

Please answer precisely!

[THESO]
Players
8,272 posts
43,154 battles

I noticed some kind of a bug. Whenever I restart the game the commander voice switches from Jingles to standard US English voice. Going to settings and going out automatically switches back to Jingles. It's not the end of the world but a bit annoying. 

[FURNG]
Players
2 posts
13,331 battles

I don’t want to believe they can’t make a worthy hand. There are games that are 12-0. Our ships are all lost to the enemy and none! How could this be? A meaningful game cannot be played since the update! Congratulations wg.

WG Staff
2,623 posts
937 battles
On 6/21/2020 at 5:17 PM, MacArthur92 said:

I noticed some kind of a bug. Whenever I restart the game the commander voice switches from Jingles to standard US English voice. Going to settings and going out automatically switches back to Jingles. It's not the end of the world but a bit annoying. 

Hi Captain, 

Could you report this issue to our Customer Service including a WG Check so we can investigate? 

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,029 posts
4,551 battles
Před 23 hodinami DariusJacek řekl/a:

Can you please send a technician out to fix my elevator? Thanks.

shot-20.06.24_10.35.14-0228.jpg

We've sent instructions to the walking wooden sailor. Did he fix the issues?

Před 19 hodinami Cammo1962 řekl/a:

I think you have a problem with the Game Center on EU (no problems yesterday) but not on NA look at the attached files @TheWarJaC 

2020-06-24 (4).png

2020-06-24 (5).png

Are those problems still ongoing?

Players
2,840 posts
15,634 battles
12 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

We've sent instructions to the walking wooden sailor. Did he fix the issues?

Thank you.

He's done a fantastic job, a bit of a lube here and there and all goes nice and smooth now.

No longer butthurt.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this