You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Atorpad

Enhanced consumables

11 comments in this topic

[ARYA]
Players
597 posts
15,526 battles

Are we not supposed to earn more credits  because of not spending on enhanced consumables ? Or they reduced  the amount one can earn?

shot-20_06.09_12_12.08-0677.thumb.jpg.8098e63e65abdc30c1cbd3840bf4edea.jpgshot-20_06.09_12_12.47-0448.thumb.jpg.d5de2d1e352a496de49e01bf081d7854.jpg

[DAVY]
Players
2,798 posts
13,895 battles

that looks about right for a T10 with no prem time active, it's how it works, you don't make many credits at T10 so people play lower tiers, or everybody ends up only playing T10

• Cool 1

[ARYA]
Players
597 posts
15,526 battles

The thing is I could earn even more before that so called Enhanced consumables 

Players
335 posts
5,577 battles
Vor 19 Minuten, Atorpad sagte:

Are we not supposed to earn more credits  because of not spending on enhanced consumables ?

The credit earnings haven't changed, you just have to spend less of the credits you earn. 

[F_M_B]
Beta Tester
1,019 posts
6,165 battles

The interessting screenshot is missing:

That 160k damage was dealt to which targets?

With that low base-XP for 160k damage, I think that damage was mainly dealt to BBs and then 160k is not that much. And because of that the credit earning is low, too.

[DAVY]
Players
2,798 posts
13,895 battles

it's very difficult to compare one battle vs another, it depends on the ships you do damage to, a bit of spotting, capping and de-capping...

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

T10, no premium, and you still walked away with a profit. And you’re complaining?

Also what is that dmg dealt to? Farming BBs? Cute number, sure, but that’s not how you earn anything

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[ARYA]
Players
597 posts
15,526 battles

I know the dmg number isn't impressive(thank you for reminding that) and I don't intend to show off cause I'm an average at best.My point is somehow we should feel the gap of 75000 credits not spent on consumables

[77MM]
Players
409 posts
14,389 battles

As someone who's run without premium for the last 6 months (after being premium since i first played) - i'm finding it a lot easier to make money since the consumable change. Some DDs like the Grozovoi cost a fortune in premium consumables.

But the main reason is being able to run the economic flags, since they removed the signal limit.  Aside from low tiers I never used them (in fact i've sold hundreds of the economic flags in the past).

Now the reduction in repair costs & extra credits,  i'm actually earning money. Not sure how long my stock of zulu flags will last however - I'll probably have to start using them on just tiers 9&10

• Cool 1

Players
1,161 posts
18,725 battles

That looks like my own experience with earning credits: you needed and still need 1.5k-ish base XP in a victory at TX with standard account to break even, not counting expenditure in consumables. The only difference between then and now is that, currently, I don't do crate hoarding, i.e. accumulating containers while playing slightly lower tiers in order to spend them later on at TX.

Salute.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
5 hours ago, Atorpad said:

I know the dmg number isn't impressive(thank you for reminding that) and I don't intend to show off cause I'm an average at best.My point is somehow we should feel the gap of 75000 credits not spent on consumables

The gap is you went away with a profit instead of a negative like you normally would have. 

• Cool 1