Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Praetorian156ad

Clan server switching issues.

3 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
7,310 battles

Hi all, 

is it just me?, ive joined a clan months ago after an invite during randoms on “EU server” which is where im based (UK), after a day or so the clan battles time reminded pops up and reads “clan battles RU” i binned the clan off, (i was invited while on EU??). 
another invite last week and i joined, all seemed good for a week and “EU battles listed”. Then today its switched to “clan battle times NA !”. 
what the hell is going on? How can you tell which server a clan is on, before or after joining? And how can it alter? Thanks.

95F6F75D-82D3-416F-9AE2-57A046DA780E.jpeg

[LEEUW]
Players
2,334 posts
10,110 battles

Dont worry about it, you got it all wrong mate. That means the clan maybe played clanbattles on the NA server, and so their clanbattle reminder pops up. The clanleader or one of the officers can change the region with the click of a button. And besides this the clanseason is over so I dont understand why you'd still get a popup. Havent seen one pop up for my clan atleast...

But for randoms it doesnt mean anything because you play randoms on EU unless you yourself specifically log in on NA with an alternate account than the one you are using right now.

Sign in to follow this