Sign in to follow this  
P_W_Tordenskiold

Enemy CV planes frozen after landing

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
95 posts
4,111 battles

planebug.jpg

I came from the south, about 5km away when the first dive bombers in picture obviously landed, then spotted the carrier just as the torpedo bombers landed. They were stuck floating in mid air for me, assume being serviced but the carrier guy never responded to my message asking whether that was the case or not, and my AA could target them and shoot them down. Unfortunately game ended right after, so I don't know the implications of this for the carrier itself(whether they service properly both in ammo and amount, and what happens if they are wiped out completely).

planebug.jpg

[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,545 posts
469 battles

Thanks for the report :) do you have a replay of the battle? and if you see it again, grab you python log and note down the time of the battle to upload here so the developers can see what was going on.

Beta Tester
95 posts
4,111 battles

Sorry no, I'll enable replays and grab the log next time to be of more help :)

edit - Well I had the time from when I created the image, so here is the log. As an added note, maybe allow upload of .txt-files on the forum itself?

Edited by P_W_Tordenskiold

[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,545 posts
469 battles

edit - Well I had the time from when I created the image, so here is the log. As an added note, maybe allow upload of .txt-files on the forum itself?

If you place them into a zip file you can upload them to the forum :)

Sign in to follow this