Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
viperyne

Spawn too far from my mate

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,468 battles

Sorry for my english i m french :p

Ok i want to know why when i play in platoon i spawn always far from my mate?

Beta Tester
110 posts
2,529 battles

Because it's a beta. This is a well known problem and has been reported a lot. / Ceci est un problème bien connu et a été rapportée

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

They said they would look at it but it's really low on their priority list. 

I do notice that on the new map with two distinct spawns I'm almost always in the same group as my division members, maybe it's a prelude to something?

Beta Tester
20 posts
4 battles

They said they would look at it in WoT but nothing ever happened.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

They said they would look at it in WoT but nothing ever happened.

In honesty in WoT it is a far lesser problem since the relative map sizes and speeds don't you agree?
  • Cool 2

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,420 battles

In wot sometimes meds are spawn in one position and ht in the other(westfield for an example) so it would interrupt the MM to spawn med+ht in the same position because they are in platoon no mentioning when there is more platoons with 3players in it. I guess wows will be similar to this.

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,468 battles

i d ont have this problem when i m playing at wot the size of the map is rly cheap and we have more speed

it s very hard to protect my friend in CV if i spawn at the other side of the map with my cruiser :/

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

i d ont have this problem when i m playing at wot the size of the map is rly cheap and we have more speed

it s very hard to protect my friend in CV if i spawn at the other side of the map with my cruiser :/

Exacty, it makes it harder to work together and that is the whole idea behind divisions.

In wot sometimes meds are spawn in one position and ht in the other(westfield for an example) so it would interrupt the MM to spawn med+ht in the same position because they are in platoon no mentioning when there is more platoons with 3players in it. I guess wows will be similar to this.

Well actually in WoWs there is no map with separate spawn points for specific classes and I pray that stays that way. So considering that atm all classes seem to spawn randomly, there is no downside to having a cruiser and two bb's in one division spawn at one location instead one near cap A together with some random ally, one near cap B with more random allies and one near cap C again with random allies.

If they want to encourage teamwork, this is a basic step to archive that.

Beta Tester
332 posts
214 battles

I do notice that on the new map with two distinct spawns I'm almost always in the same group as my division members, maybe it's a prelude to something?

both times I played Hotspot in a division we spawned on opposite sides. It's even more frustrating on that map than it is on the others because there's a whole bunch of frakkin hostile ships between you =/

[CG]
Beta Tester
85 posts
6,630 battles

it does make it bloody irritating trying to platoon play on some split maps... but then its also kinda nice coordinating across the whole field and pincering people

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,678 posts
5,566 battles

Every time I've played it, I'm never with my mate

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,468 battles

yep that s the problem we are playing DD/DD or CV/CRUISER with my mate and we can t work together on split maps ...

Sign in to follow this