Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_RakkR

Dear WG, please just stop it...

20 comments in this topic

[WOP]
Players
44 posts

Dear WG, everybody knows that you actively manipulate the outcomes of battles.

As soon as one has a lot of flags flying and bonus, suddenly he is unable to make a decent win or a win at all. I have had lose streaks of dozens of games one after another, because I was running lots of valuable flags in each game.

And as soon as I stop flagging and cannot make to much of credits or XP,  I am wondrously able to win again.

Now my request:

Please stop this manipulation. It was the reason why I have quit Tanks already. And I will quit again. Thanks.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 11
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 6
  • Angry 1

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,188 posts
9,978 battles
2 minutes ago, Cpt_RakkR said:

As soon as one has a lot of flags flying and bonus, suddenly he is unable to make a decent win or a win at all. I have had lose streaks of dozens of games one after another, because I was running lots of valuable flags in each game.

And as soon as I stop flagging and cannot make to much of credits or XP,  I am wondrously able to win again.

Now my request:

Please stop this manipulation. It was the reason why I have quit Tanks already. And I will quit again. Thanks.

Oh its this Rubbish again.....

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,093 posts
13,742 battles
11 minutes ago, Cpt_RakkR said:

please speak and play for yourself and not for others. thx. 

• Cool 2

Players
1,313 posts
19,716 battles

So all I have to do is stop running flags and I'll win every game? Why didn't you told me this sooner  :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,274 posts
9 minutes ago, Cpt_RakkR said:

Dear player, please stop claiming that everyone else follows your weird conspiracy theories. I feel insulted by your insinuation that I believe this nonsense...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,610 posts
13,923 battles
14 minutes ago, Cpt_RakkR said:

Now my request:

Dark Souls worthy of git-gud prescription? I disagree, here is a ...

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[WOP]
Players
44 posts
15 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Oh its this Rubbish again.....

It is likewise obvious that you have to say this, because it is your job..

• Cool 2
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 1

Players
2,243 posts
9,100 battles

This is psychological. If you have all the flags on, you care more about the result. With a Win Rate around 50%, you will lose 5 matches out of then 10, on the average. If you don't have the flags on, you just click next battle after a loss, if you have the flags on, you become extremely annoyed.

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,188 posts
9,978 battles
8 minutes ago, Cpt_RakkR said:

It is likewise obvious that you have to say this, because it is your job..

Looking at the other Responses in the Topic.

I guess 99% of the Playerbase is WG Employees then.

Actually you just dont realize it.

But in Reality. Your the Only Actual Player in the Game.

Rest of us is actually all WG Employees making sure you only Win when you dont Mount Signals :)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WOP]
Players
44 posts
14 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

This is psychological. 

Wrong, it is statistical. Since when has statistics something to do with psychology? It's math you know?

Also, I lose 8 out of 10. Look at my last 20 games. That s numbers, not feelings.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,769 posts
43 minutes ago, Cpt_RakkR said:

Now my request:

Sorry to burst your bubble but WG doesnt track or care what flags you run as to adjust your battle outcome...

Dont get me wrong each of us knows how frustrating it is to load up an then buy it early, for instance you load up a Sharn (ok after nerf its pointles but before) for Narai and then you first eat a shi*load of random torps and after that Little Trouble bowpens you to death with 30k done...

The golden rule to avoid frustrstion is - never put all your cash on a single horse or in this instance one battle, unless you really and I mean really need to collect some rediculous amount of stuff in a single battle and such tasks in campaigns/direcives are really rare nowadays, beside bad luck there is also the psycological factor of self pressure, you loaded up and want to cash in as much damage as xou can now you will push earlier and farther even withot real intenton and that often results in beeing focused and deleted early, this especially goes for BBs

• Cool 1

Players
2,243 posts
9,100 battles
8 minutes ago, Cpt_RakkR said:

Wrong, it is statistical. Since when has statistics something to do with psychology? It's math you know?

Also, I lose 8 out of 10. Look at my last 20 games. That s numbers, not feelings.

Then maybe it's karma, You took away the money of a little kid, or did something similar. :Smile_trollface:

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
7 minutes ago, Cpt_RakkR said:

Are these numbers evidence of manipulation, or are you a bit eager to jump to conclusions?

Players
2,243 posts
9,100 battles
Just now, Yedwy said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but WG doesnt track or care what flags you run as to adjust your battle outcome...

Dont get me wron each of us knows how frustrating it is to load up an then buy it early, for instance you load up a Sharn (ok afzer n3rf its pointles but before) for Narai and then xou first eat a shi*load of random torps and after that Little Trouble bowpens you to death with 30k done...

The golden rule to avoid frustrstion is - never put all your cash on a single horse or in this instance one battle, unless you really and I mean really need to collect some rediculous amount of stuff in a single battle and such tasks in campaigns/direcives are really rare nowadays, beside bad luck there is also the psycological factor of self pressure, younloaded up and want to cash in as much damage as xou can now you will push earlier and farther even withot real intenton and that often results in beeing focused and deleted early, this especially goes for BBs

That's not a good rule, because the final FreeXP and captainXP depends on the amount of XP flags on. So the best use of them is to mount all of them so that the XP flags boost the captain and freeXP flags too. Your reasoning is ok for the credit flags.

[WG]
WG Staff
6,689 posts
4,521 battles
Před 37 minutami Cpt_RakkR řekl/a:

Now my request:

As a WG employee I need to add to this discussion, that what you talk about:

1) absolutelly makes no sense, as any customization of your ship is not influencing your winrate. You can counterargue, that combat flags are giving you bonuses, that can be used to "play better" in the battle. But still you need your teammates to actually win the game. Take a look on unicum players. Why do you think they have for example 65% winrate? It is definitely not because they are not mounting signals, I am even sure, that they use maxium in every single battle. They play well, so they add a huge portion to the team battle performance and therefore the team can win. But still he lost 35% of his battles.

2) From economical point of view, why we even would want players to not mount signals and spend them?

• Cool 3

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,163 posts
15,022 battles

It looks like there has been a run on tin foil (as well as toilet paper)...

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,769 posts
7 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

That's not a good rule, because the final FreeXP and captainXP depends on the amount of XP flags on. So the best use of them is to mount all of them so that the XP flags boost the captain and freeXP flags too. Your reasoning is ok for the credit flags.

I know how it works, you load up a reasonable amount that stacks not all, you can load up all of it of you want max effect ofc BUT if it ends up bad, well people open topics like this..

I usually load 50% xp on all grinds as they are easy to come by (you can buy them in shop) as well as zulus and 300% free xp and 50% cap xp where aplicable (19pt or I am advancing that cap) super economic flags I tend to use more scarcely nowadays, and mind you I regrinded like 8 lines so far and can tell you its enough

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
52 minutes ago, Cpt_RakkR said:

I don't know about this. Please tell me more.

That's weird. Wargamings algorithm seems to be bugged. I regularly play my ships with all the signals and still get decent wins. What do I need to do, so that WGs servers properly recognizes that I should not get those?

Now my request:

No! Please ... Don't stop it before I had my chance to experience this. I want to have the full experience of this manipulation at least once.

• Funny 1

[WOP]
Players
44 posts

I understand that math is not everybody's strong suit.

Well. It is a he-said-she-said-case. Why should you be right? Can you prove it?

WOWS is not exactly open source... and then there's the patent, which actually is a bit of an eye-opener.

• Funny 3

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,523 posts
12,993 battles

Dear op, 

since you've got an answer for your theories from some forum members and a WG official, 

I'm gonna lock this topic. 

If you still think WG manipulates the battle outcomes for whatever reason, 

you can either stop playing as you suggested or open a costumer ticket about it. 

Anyway you chose, forum is not a place to discuss conspiracy theories. 

Have a good one. 

• Cool 5