Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Ghostship_

Change of Gameplay?

3 comments in this topic

Players
182 posts
3,728 battles

Is it just me or gets the gameplay in this game worse and worse?

Once there were 3 different ship-types and all of them had their special abilities. Not everything just gets mixed up. Many Cruisers get smoke, DD get anti air skills, strong guns and so on. This leads to a change in gameplay. Now most of the time people just sit behind islands or in their smoke and fire on the enemy, visa versa.

In my opinion the old gameplay was much better. There was more movement and interesting fights in the game, now its lika a world of tanks with ships. Is more about positioning and firing without been seen than actual fighting against each other, ship on ship. Just my opinion, but personally im not so happy with the actual game right now. What do you think?

• Cool 2

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,406 posts
9,717 battles

i surely agree with all what you have written

Beta Tester
1,003 posts
15,885 battles
6 hours ago, _Ghostship_ said:

Is it just me or gets the gameplay in this game worse and worse?

Yes, as well as the teams.

6 hours ago, _Ghostship_ said:

In my opinion the old gameplay was much better.

True, less stupid mechanics and BOT protection systems like broadside overpens with the shell arming etc. Adition of self suficient ships and the complete annihilation of rock/paper/scissors. Mass production of island hugging rapid firing HE spaming ships, to top it all with pumping premiums nonstop for milking cash and stupid token events with pay to gain, rather than fixing the game itself they go for its demise.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this