Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
abdacom

Alt Lock

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
26 posts
1,998 battles

i think all of you now the pain of constantly being forced to press the Alt key. I searched the forum for a way/mod that will make the game show the stuff you get when pressing the key all the time but i didn't find anything (if there is anything i'm blind ... as always). But do you gays know any tricks to do it?

Beta Tester
297 posts
598 battles

I am not aware of any mod, but there is a trick to keep the ALT function permanently toggled:

1. Press and hold ALT.
  2. Press NUM ENTER.
  3. Release ALT.
  4. Press NUM ENTER again to turn of the chat focus

Calapine

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
297 posts
598 battles

Yes there is a mod in the fan section that has permanent ALT info. Let me just have a quick look for the thread.

Aha there we go! Found it here;

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/12359-mod031-cry-havoc-modpack-v15-14052015/

I use the OTM mod, and it shows the shiptype / healthbar but not the range in km and the time-to-target for shells, so it's not a perfect replacment for toggling ALT sadly.

Beta Tester
26 posts
1,998 battles

Yes there is a mod in the fan section that has permanent ALT info. Let me just have a quick look for the thread.

Aha there we go! Found it here;

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/12359-mod031-cry-havoc-modpack-v15-14052015/

i know this mod this mod but i want to have the impact time

I am not aware of any mod, but there is a trick to keep the ALT function permanently toggled:

1. Press and hold ALT.
  2. Press NUM ENTER.
  3. Release ALT.
  4. Press NUM ENTER again to turn of the chat focus

Calapine

ahh thats a nice trick,but if you use the chat all the time it's a bit useless^^

Beta Tester
297 posts
598 battles

i know this mod this mod but i want to have the impact time

ahh thats a nice trick,but if you use the chat all the time it's a bit useless^^

Chatting doesn' untoggle it. ALT will stay on for the rest of the match unless you press the ALT key again by mistake or out of habit. If that happens just repeat the procedure. 
Edited by Calapine

Beta Tester
26 posts
1,998 battles

Chatting doesn' untoggle it. ALT will stay on for the rest of the match unless you press the ALT key again by mistake or out of habit. If that happens just repeat the procedure. 

ahh i see nice TOP

Sign in to follow this