Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Johnny_Moneto

Their finest hour - Customer Support

22 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,500 posts
17,391 battles

I reported an issue with AI of bots to Customer Support, asking them to forward it to the developers in charge. It is basically about the bots teamkilling others and I presented a fine example of what happens there 8replay file, screenshots). I recieved an answer by CS stating that they will "investigate the attitude" of player :Pohl:.

I was not happy with that reply as it clearly has nothing to do with my initial request so I posted it into the "Customer Service Feedback" thread in this forum. I also never received a reaction there.

That's why I am posting it here. Hopefully you as customers and players feel amused  and WG staff feels a bit embarrased.

*EDIT*

• Cool 1
  • Funny 12

[IAN_H]
Players
1,966 posts
6,657 battles

I can't remember if this is right or not so take it with a large pinch of salt but I seem to remember that the WOWS customer service and the WOT customer service are all staffed by the same people, so they often make mistakes which make no sense to your request.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,346 posts
25,796 battles
1 hour ago, IanH755 said:

I can't remember if this is right or not so take it with a large pinch of salt but I seem to remember that the WOWS customer service and the WOT customer service are all staffed by the same people, so they often make mistakes which make no sense to your request.

Its automated answer, not even copy/paste answer.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,500 posts
17,391 battles
Vor 7 Minuten, Profilus sagte:

Its automated answer, not even copy/paste answer.

Their employee should be marked accordingly :Stanislas Micheaux:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,924 posts
19,752 battles

Posting CS messages is against the rules.

Just saying.

Players
2,903 posts
3 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Just saying.

yea

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,346 posts
25,796 battles
40 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Just saying.

But is it really a CS if its just an answer based on what selection you made for form to fill in?

[CAIN]
Players
4,489 posts
18,961 battles

Wait, :Pohl: is under Investigation?? Crap! I raised a support ticket I while back in the hopes WG would allow him to join my clan, as he seemed to be such a capable bot. But professional team killers are out. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Beta Tester
1,500 posts
17,391 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, El2aZeR sagte:

Just saying.

Then that makes me a whistle-blower?

Players
10,037 posts
11,833 battles
2 minutes ago, Johnny_Moneto said:

Then that makes me a whistle-blower?

Alternatively first for spanking.

Beta Tester
1,500 posts
17,391 battles
Vor 8 Minuten, Panocek sagte:

Alternatively first for spanking.

Since that happens basically in every other random battle, I am battle-hardened.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,870 posts
12,352 battles

I've had replies from CS that I wasn't happy with before - I once I even had a response to someone else's ticket.

Just reply to the response pointing out what they've missed.   Don't expect a response promptly either give them time to respond. 

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
5,081 posts
11,131 battles

Wargaming used the bot to destroy the bot.

Top quality meme right there.

Beta Tester
1,500 posts
17,391 battles
Vor 17 Minuten, BrusilovX sagte:

I've had replies from CS that I wasn't happy with before - I once I even had a response to someone else's ticket.

Just reply to the response pointing out what they've missed.   Don't expect a response promptly either give them time to respond. 

There was no option to re-open the ticket otherwise I would have done that. 

That's why I used the feedback thread which was created by WG. After receiving no reaction I wrote one more time in the feedback thread (in a mildly annoyed tone I have to admit).

I then waited more than 2 weeks for any reaction.

Then I started this thread. I think I gave them enough time. There seems to be something wrong with Customer Support I dare say.

[THESO]
Players
1,172 posts
15,634 battles

I can confirm that :Pohl: definitely is a very mean guy. Also :Halsey: and :Krabbe: should be banned, they torped me repeatedly. Well technically you cannot ban a bot, but dear WG-staff can you ban the account of the employee who is in charge of programming AI? If his AI TKs, that is basically him TKing, so there must be some sort of sanction. Maybe reduce his vodka ration.

• Funny 2

Players
1,133 posts
7,085 battles
8 hours ago, Johnny_Moneto said:

There seems to be something wrong with Customer Support I dare say.

I used it twice. The first time I got a clear and good answer and I was happy to see them acting like that. 

The second time the answer was totally stupid, not solving anything, and even asking for something I provided in my ticket already.

So I guess I'm quite lucky. 50% winrate :)

Players
1,057 posts
6,253 battles
3 hours ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

I can confirm that :Pohl: definitely is a very mean guy. Also :Halsey: and :Krabbe: should be banned, they torped me repeatedly. Well technically you cannot ban a bot, but dear WG-staff can you ban the account of the employee who is in charge of programming AI? If his AI TKs, that is basically him TKing, so there must be some sort of sanction. Maybe reduce his vodka ration.

Some of my best neighbours are bots, but i I'd rather they stay where they belong. Bots are kind and efficents if well managed, but those guys are not really like us. For their own sake they should not be allowed to be in any game.

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

I don't want to insinuate anything, but do we have any evidence there are any humans left at WG? :cap_hmm:

• Funny 2

Players
2,911 posts
15,215 battles

Recently I exchanged 7 messages with them trying explaining why my main account ships weren't at the PT account, as they share the same email. They weren't able to explain why, and also weren't able to transfer them. Absolute useless "copy and paste" bots people. Really pathetic.

[TTT]
1,588 posts
14,703 battles

While I absolutely agree that the CS representative didn't understand what the issue was there, it's still against the rules to share those conversations. Especially since I am sure they didn't give their consent.

Locked.

• Cool 1