Sign in to follow this  
Revener

Shell type pre select, needs to be double tap

4 comments in this topic

[A-P]
Beta Tester
14 posts
840 battles

Hi! if you select another shell type while another is loading or alreaady loaded , it loads that shell type on next reload.

But if a shell type is already pre selected and you hit it again a few seconds later, it reloads to that type.

That is reallyt annoying and have  messed it up for me in tight spots a few times, when I have  pre selcted shell type again during reloading before reloading is done. So the loading started from scratch, it is so fun to wait anothe 10-20 seconds or more when in a really tight fight and it usually kills you and then leads to a WTF what the hell....... 

even if pre selected as next shell typ it should  NOT restart the reload that is  going on unless I  double tap.

Edited by Revener

Beta Tester
1,739 posts
1,771 battles

Huh? So why are you pressing the shell type button again, when you have them already preselected?

[A-P]
Beta Tester
14 posts
840 battles

Because I forgot I did,  easy to do on guns with 20+ reload when you are in a stressful situation and you don't like at the icon and play with your hands muscle memory.....

Beta Tester
214 posts
3,853 battles

erm.. the system works really good. Nothing to complain about.

If you mess things up under stress conditions its all right. Thats what parts the casual-"ish" player from the pro-gamer.

Learn to play less with the shell types. And atm when your in a BB you can do nice dmge against DDs even. (I hit them for 5-8k at times. really good AP)

Sign in to follow this