Jump to content
Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
  • 0
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
lossi_2018

Anshan torps

9 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2,905 posts

Does Anshan carry deepwater torps?

 

It doesn't say it but I haven't managed to find out yet. I played one game so I'd not to be surprised :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,532 posts
13,824 battles
10 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

Does Anshan carry deepwater torps?

 

It doesn't say it but I haven't managed to find out yet. I played one game so I'd not to be surprised :)

It does not have deep water torps, neither does Loyang. Siliwangi is the only premium PAN DD with DW torps.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[LSCA]
Players
1,150 posts
9,359 battles
40 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

ty

Anshan have the Depth Charses, but no deepwater torbedos, it also have the 8km radius.

i like the permanent camouflage, it have the 100% free XP

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[MORIA]
Players
7,350 posts
36,697 battles

Has a bit faster torps than Gremyashchy. This is very old ship there was no DW torps back then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
34 posts
1,099 battles

The torps on Anshan are so short-ranged that you literally have to either ambush them or do a suicide rush, it can be done thought without dying (I have done it before, but it might require luck/bots).

I bought it from the armory (before it became a coal ship) and was not happy with the torps at all. It is quite literally a gunboat with limited torp power, but no DWTs (disappointed me), only normal ones.

 

ANSWER: No, Anshan does not have DWTs, only the normal ones.

 

EDIT: I was talking about the stock 4km torps.

Edited by Hms_Artful
To clarify
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,532 posts
13,824 battles
12 minutes ago, Hms_Artful said:

The torps on Anshan are so short-ranged that you literally have to either ambush them or do a suicide rush, it can be done thought without dying (I have done it before, but it might require luck/bots).

I bought it from the armory (before it became a coal ship) and was not happy with the torps at all. It is quite literally a gunboat with limited torp power, but no DWTs (disappointed me), only normal ones.

Have you tried the 8km torps instead of the stock 4km torps?...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
34 posts
1,099 battles
1 hour ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

Have you tried the 8km torps instead of the stock 4km torps?...

I decided a long time ago (several months when I first got it), thanks for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×