Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Brinckie

Receiving premiums from missions or random draws why only credits?

5 comments in this topic

[-AA-]
Weekend Tester
52 posts
17,523 battles

Dear fellow Wows Players and WG staff,

I wish to show my gratitude for being able to receive so many premium ships for "free" by only playing WoWs.

Really like that you make it possible for the new players to get those for just playing.

Having said that i also wish to express my condoleances to WoWs and tell you in advance it will be a free to play game for me after my remaining 30 ish days of premium time run out.

I don't wish to support a gaming company who does not support its loyal paying customers and only tries to keep the fresh blood flowing in.

My reasoning for this you might ask?

I currently pay for a subscription which does not provide me with the once (by WG itself) promised returns, among others this being:

-A real unified account being shared between WG titles; Shared premium time, AND doubloons/gold AND free XP.

-A refund in gold if i maybe receive a premium ship from whatever means possible, which i already own, and especially for which i already have once payed for with my real money.

Looking @ the upcoming Graff Spee and Atago missions.

-A "lootbox" system rigged to the bone to blatantly skim people of their already payed for Doubloons.

Looking @ the current way new ships are put in game through "early" acces, opened like 45 to 50 soviet boxes and received 1x 25, 4x 10 and the rest 5 tokens from them.

Rigged RNG @ its best to make people buy more.

-Changing ships which cost real money for the worse (like Atlanta and Flint?) armor pen wise and concealment wise.

-Putting out new and better ships for steel, doubloons etc. which are almost un-obtainable by any enjoyable way of playing besides Ranked (being a NOOB s'show and no tutorial whatsoever in game) and Clanwars

(Am saying this again as an already paying customer)

Not even speaking of randoms getting more one sided and worse and worse.

-New game modes not being implemented.

-No exact and equally balanced maps(being equal for both sides like Ocean)

-DD workload/reward and fun to play being @ an all time low(for me) before Subs being implemented, Torpedo's are next to useless in most battles, not to speak of the nerfed damage by flooding if you do

manage to land a second flood and not even talking about all the fun stuff like hydro, radar, and continuous cv spotting without danger to the user.

Somewhere in the back of my mind a small voice keeps hoping that WG changes his ways and amends but

as with most things which have been set in motion, its hard to change direction especially with the "locked" Premium or special ships won't change "but for the worse" meta and rule of thumb that WG keeps.

In the end all anybody can do is decide for him or herself, and like 95% of my clansmen and woman have done already, and just leave to play other games since the only way WG seems to listen

is the loss in revenue.

Greetings and thanks for the fun times!

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
26,793 posts
14,383 battles
14 minutes ago, Brinckie said:
  1. -A real unified account being shared between WG titles; Shared premium time, AND doubloons/gold AND free XP.
  2. -A refund in gold if i maybe receive a premium ship from whatever means possible, which i already own, and especially for which i already have once payed for with my real money. Looking @ the upcoming Graff Spee and Atago missions.
  3. -A "lootbox" system rigged to the bone to blatantly skim people of their already payed for Doubloons. Looking @ the current way new ships are put in game through "early" acces, opened like 45 to 50 soviet boxes and received 1x 25, 4x 10 and the rest 5 tokens from them.
  4. Rigged RNG @ its best to make people buy more.
  5. -Changing ships which cost real money for the worse (like Atlanta and Flint?) armor pen wise and concealment wise.
  6. -Putting out new and better ships for steel, doubloons etc. which are almost un-obtainable by any enjoyable way of playing besides Ranked (being a NOOB s'show and no tutorial whatsoever in game) and Clanwars (Am saying this again as an already paying customer)
  7. Not even speaking of randoms getting more one sided and worse and worse.
  8. -New game modes not being implemented.
  9. -No exact and equally balanced maps(being equal for both sides like Ocean)
  10. -DD workload/reward and fun to play being @ an all time low(for me) before Subs being implemented, Torpedo's are next to useless in most battles, not to speak of the nerfed damage by flooding if you do manage to land a second flood and not even talking about all the fun stuff like hydro, radar, and continuous cv spotting without danger to the user.
  1. Still there. Just buy the right premium time.
  2. Still there, but is deactivated for real easy events
  3. Nobody forces you to buy them
  4. What RNG is rigged?
  5. armor pen was increased, concealment was not changed
  6. How are Dubloon ships unobtainable? The rest come with time.
  7. People are complaining about that for years...
  8. Which ones?
  9. The majority does not want mirror maps. WG is constantly analyzing the maps, if a side has an advantage, that map gets changed.
  10. Speak for yourself
  • Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts
Vor 33 Minuten, Brinckie sagte:

Looking @ the upcoming Graff Spee and Atago missions.

Where can I find that info? I have only 2 Atagos so far - I could use some more... :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
5,583 posts
13,872 battles
Just now, MementoMori_6030 said:

I could use some more...

Quite - a chap can never have too many Atagos...!

Beta Tester
190 posts
3,091 battles

i understand where you are coming from , but business is business .the locker boxes i wont buy as i want to know what i am buying .the only time companys will change things is when they are not making much cash , or they just want more cash over time they have 200+ premium ships , think when wg get cash strapped then they pull out the belfast for 70 pounds + .

do think play the game for what it is and what ever fun you have , for me randoms is just to toxic and one sided , still think all games should be based on players skill rather than the way it is .i rather all games was what ever +/- of ships but all the players with same skill play at same level not one sided .

i will say this since the wipe i only play coop for the chill out and support with some premium time gold etc,the game is polished in game play but , since i have come back to many coop games are bad , example draws in coop really, can remember in beta i had 12% draws , and now coop games last half the time with enemy ships still alive, small amount of games with 1 player if player is sunk then its a draw really.

for me i love the game like tanks but no more tanks for years, still love the ships but same old maps ,all coop games with sucide dd bots ,even cruisers and bb have seen ram each other ,the cv dont even defend its self with planes ,many games with brain dead players, do think some of them players are ai controled because the way they play.

this game has to make cash to carry on so i will support here and there , but my fun factor lasts a few weeks then its gone for me allready fed up with the same old maps , do want to buy some more premiums ,but i hold on to me cash as game is getting dull now,.

wish you well

Sign in to follow this