Phantombeast

Constant little lags

13 comments in this topic

Supertester
777 posts

Since introducing the 0.3.1. update the game has nearly become unplayable on the live server in my case.

I got FPS around 58 and pings around 50-60ms an still the lag light flashes like a disco light. The game lags constantly.

No problems up to this patch and no problems with this patch on the cake server

Attached File   DxDiag.txt   37.54K

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
22 posts
3,417 battles

I agree with Phantombeast!
Since update 3.1, i encounter lots of lag (showing ingame via the lag dot going more red than green..)

My FPS goes from 15 to 80 by choice, my MS goes wild like i have a 56K connection...but i do have a 10 MBps cable connection of T-COM Croatia/Zagreb.

My pc aint the newest one but it still can handle WG demands for the game more than enougf (see PS specs)

Windows 7.

Pentium duo-core CPU E6600 3.06 GHZ.

ACPI x64 based.

AMD Radeon HD 7700 series.

AMD HD soundcard or AD.

Cable by T-COM 10MBps.

All drivers up-to-date!

Now i saw on the US forum that they complaign about the same problem there and they recomend to uninstall the CT server or Common Test servergame... wich i had but did uninstall after reading that, but it did not help.

And i seem to have this problem with all of my WG games, WoWP, WoT and WoWS....

So is this me (my pc), Croatian T-COM , or the servers in Holland (EU1) and Germany (EU2)??

A ingame pingplot (offerd prog. of WG) say i am losing about 15% of all packetges, and when i do a Pingtest.com towards the Frankfurt server directly i have no loss at all or 0%... 

The game is jumpy, skipping frames, reacting slowly on commands and so very unplayable in my case.

And no, i have NO TORRENT, my Avast firewall has all WG prog. in spec. selected ports as recommanded with no restrictions, nothing running in the background of my pc, graphic setting are on medium at the highest for all my WG games, in WoWS at LOW overall!

I dont know what other info to give here about my side, i only want to come to a conclusion what this problem is....

Any good advice or help pls?

BR, 

Satnikray.

Edited by satnikray

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,809 battles

Tomorrow patch 3.1.1 will be released, hopfully this patch will fix several bugs/issues. :honoring:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
22 posts
3,417 battles

Tomorrow patch 3.1.1 will be released, hopfully this patch will fix several bugs/issues. :honoring:

Ok MaxxyNL, thats nice to know, and i will wait on that update to see how the gameplay is after that update.

Tnx for the info, en een gezellige dag toegewenst ;)

:rolleyes:

Well, the new Patch is here, and installed...

And yes, it did solve my unstable FPS and MS problem, the game isnt hopping frames anymore and now it really fun again to play it!

Tank you WG for solving this issieu!

I did notice that the numbers and letter on the loadingscreen prior to enter battle are not nice round anymore, more squared actually but that has no effect on the game and might be due to my overall low graphic settings... must see if changing these settings solve that however it does not bother me.

Most importendly, i can play again without getting a LAG-nerve-brakedown!

:playing: :izmena: :child:

Edited by BigBadVuk
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.

Supertester
777 posts

Well, unfortunatelly while the patch makes it better, the problem isn't solved completely. Now I get even worse lags at the beginning of the match. After 1-2 minutes it gets better (even better then before) but it is never like before the big patch 3.1. There were no repeated lags before that.

So, this patch does good work, but it is not done yet.

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,809 battles

So, this patch does good work, but it is not done yet.

100% true :honoring:

Beta Tester
7 posts
8,310 battles

Unfortunately major lag problems are still on going frame rate and ping rate lucky to average at about 60 or less and lag major problem especially when up against enemy ships  hopefully wargaming team will sort this issue out as it is seriously making the beta test frustrating to say the least.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
7 posts
8,310 battles

Still having major lag problems all other games ie WOT and WOW are ok can someone explain why since the patch was released that I am now experiencing these problems as before the patch everything was ok very frustrated , someone please help

Beta Tester
2 posts
3,102 battles

[edited]

Edited by BigBadVuk
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,809 battles

[edited]

Forgot how to type English? :ohmy:

Please use the English language on this part of the World of Warships forum.

:honoring:

Edited by BigBadVuk

[UKSF]
Beta Tester
5 posts
9,560 battles

they better get the lag problems sorted soon or they can stick the game where the sun does not shine and NO way would i recomend it to anyone

Alpha Tester, Players
5,134 posts

they better get the lag problems sorted soon or they can stick the game where the sun does not shine and NO way would i recomend it to anyone

For sure wg will fix it sooner or latter :)