Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Padds01

moskva and camo after leaving tech tree?

4 comments in this topic

Question

[-LA-]
Players
678 posts
5,092 battles

ok so i think i know whats happening , moskva and kirov becoming premium kne ships coming in line spliiting etc

if i get the moskva before by grinding /free xp  when it becomes a premium i assume it will come with the standard premium perma camo. will i get that camo to or will i need to spend the dubs to get it?

thanks

• Boring 1

3 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,528 posts
13,801 battles
46 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

ok so i think i know whats happening , moskva and kirov becoming premium kne ships coming in line spliiting etc

if i get the moskva before by grinding /free xp  when it becomes a premium i assume it will come with the standard premium perma camo. will i get that camo to or will i need to spend the dubs to get it?

thanks

The premium Moskva will have a permacamo, there is no need to buy Moskvas current permacamo.

[-LA-]
Players
678 posts
5,092 battles
4 minutes ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

The premium Moskva will have a permacamo, there is no need to buy Moskvas current permacamo.

awesome thanks!

was saving up for a fee xp alaska and im almost up to the budyony in the RU tech so this looks like a good opportunity to pick up a cheap(ish) tx cru and camo

but if it wasnt getting the camo dont think it would be a great deal.

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,528 posts
13,801 battles
18 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

awesome thanks!

was saving up for a fee xp alaska and im almost up to the budyony in the RU tech so this looks like a good opportunity to pick up a cheap(ish) tx cru and camo

but if it wasnt getting the camo dont think it would be a great deal.

You'd still save yourself 244k coal and you'd have a Donskoi ready to start grinding Nevsky.

Sign in to follow this