Sign in to follow this  
Racho_kapitana

Looking for clan

4 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
2,451 battles

Hi, 

I'm new player and due to certain pandemic I have some free time and found myself grinding the tiers in WoWs.  I'm active in the eu tz and happy to use ts or discord ot whatever. Ideally I would like to join a mature group of people that are focused on helping each other and play together. 

Thank you, for taking the time to read this ;) Looking forward shooting some citadels with you fine people 

Ingame name Racho_kapitana, please feel free to @ me but be patient as I'm new and the interface is not exactly friendly 

Cheers

[OGHF]
Players
1,137 posts
20,347 battles

Hi Racho.

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we use Discord for coms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)

[DI-EU]
Players
9 posts
3,012 battles

Hey there, DI-EU are very much active. Using discord for chat. We play all tiers for fun. Clan battles, Ranked etc too. No restrictions about time off, real life always comes first. We just want you to enjoy the game and meet new friends.

Discord link is https://discord.gg/ahZrNZw

I hope you find the right clan for what you need buddy.

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,927 posts
10,585 battles

Again, 
please check the date of the OP and If the poster joined a clan or not!