You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

Players
132 posts
18,266 battles

Hi folks, I got a quick question regarding my hopes of getting Tallinn:
I am now at 325 tokens, having completed all the directives (you can imagine, 5 tokens from each container, no more than that).
I already got the Tallinn camo, and Tallinn itself costs 500 tokens. 
Also, I own the Mikoyan, and there is a challenge that gives a total of 105 tokens (7 wins, each 15 tokens). 
That will bring me to 430 tokens, and I have already spent some 3-4k doubloons (I have only 500 left and next drop gives 5 tokens - yay).
That will be 70 tokens short of the Tallinn. Would prefer not having to grind Soviet line, I am not a fan of low tiers (extremely not a fan :( )

Is there going to be next challenge for Mikoyan next week again, where I can get the 7x15 tokens, or is my only option for earning Tallinn buying doubloons or 

the other 2 premium cruisers and grinding their challenges? I'd really like to avoid spending more money, I think I've really given WG enough money as it is.

If you got any information or tips for the remaining tokens, please let me know
THANKS!

[S_TD]
[S_TD]
Players
61 posts
9,313 battles

This is by far the worst new line introduction, imo.

All that games and frustrations with bad teams, just to get 95(!?!?!?!) tokens from 13(!!!) containers. And you cannot EVEN CHOOSE, you have to do stuff in certain order. WG - when the worst of soviet communism meets the worst of western predatory capitalism.

• Cool 1

[A-B-L]
Players
1 post
5,017 battles

My personal experience in grinding up the Soviet Cruiser line turned really disappointing, if not bad at all. 

I reached TALLIN and the camo for RIGA with directives, missions and some doubloons (casual extraction).

I was quite happy but then, reading a advertisement in the BAGRATION premium shop's page, I discovered that was possible to obtain 840 tokens accomplishing its missions linked to the Soviets Directives. The adv also specified that the opportunity will be available only during 0.9.4. No time limit or restrictions mentioned.

For that I bought BAGRATION (€ 37,17 for another Russian T8 less performing than TALLINN) and started PvE battles iot collect the tokens for RIGA. But... I collect only 210 tokens before realizing that will be only ONE mission to accomplish, since missions are released per week and we are now in the last possible shot (!).

That's very unfair and therefore I asked customer support to have access to the remaining tokens or to be refunded, since, IMO, it's WG fault to publish such deceiving adv.

But they didn't help at all and suggested to post in dev forum for future  assessment. But this is not dev fault, nor a technical issue and I decided that BAGRATION will definitely be the last buy from them.

Stay safe from sharks, Captains.

• Cool 1

[CZ-V]
Players
3 posts
5,599 battles

Hi, maybe not the right area to be asking by are soviet tokens still available as im still 900 short to gain the final early access ship??