You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

Narai OP - credit nerf now at 0,75 : 1 (credits for dam)

68 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

Another hidden nerf at Ops credits, like you can see - 5 star win, Premium & camo, and you get much less than the already nerfed 1:1 credits / dam; 

Seems like WeeGee want to force peoples to play  no more Ops...

Considering is a 5 stars win,  a 2-3 stars win will get you less than a damn co-op....

Bad decision WeeGee, bad decision, are many players in your community who do enjoy Ops and you keep showing them the middle finger....

199573234_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_06.04-14_10_22_13.thumb.png.2e78bffaaf2e4f04edb9e792fbfe37f8.png

• Cool 15

Players
560 posts
3,540 battles

Ya the credit returns have been atrociously bad in this most recent offering of Narai.

WG devs definitely need to adjust it back a little bit again. Not as much credits as the good old days fine but equally we need to have some credits to save for higher tier ships that eventually translates into playing higher tier randoms etc.

• Cool 8

[ANV]
Players
550 posts
4,693 battles

I'd rather pay money for more ops (and the old ones back) than some paper premium.

They've gutted what was my fave part of the game. Shame.

• Cool 9

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

Its just obvious they want to kill the Ops when the rewards for a 2-3 stars win in a 20 min Ops game are inferior to a 5 min co-op....  Some on WeeGee must really hate us, Ops players....

• Cool 12

Players
560 posts
3,540 battles

Will this result in you being enticed to play random battles now instead? Because for me nothing would entice me and nerfing Ops is a waste of their time if that is WG's desired outcome. The actually outcome they will get is I just play another game instead. Now obviously WG couldn't give a damn about one player but maybe it's mine is a shared opinion and many players would leave if Ops continues to get chopped or removed. WG need to realize it doesn't work that way. Removing or sanctioning a game offering doesn't necessarily translate into those players utilizing that game mode happily switching to the game mode WG would prefer them to play. 

At least it's still somewhat useful for xp grinding T7 stock T7 ships in an environment less insufferably futile than a 3 tier random battle along with grinding a bad commander up a few skills. 

• Cool 7

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,986 posts
12,220 battles
45 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Another hidden nerf at Ops credits,

So is this another change than the announced "adjustment of economy in operations" which was introduced in 0.9.3.0 and part of patch-notes?

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
12 minutes ago, Sir_Sinksalot said:

Will this result in you being enticed to play random battles now instead? Because for me nothing would entice me and nerfing Ops is a waste of their time if that is WG's desired outcome. The actually outcome they will get is I just play another game instead. Now obviously WG couldn't give a damn about one player but maybe it's mine is a shared opinion and many players would leave if Ops continues to get chopped or removed. WG need to realize it doesn't work that way. Removing or sanctioning a game offering doesn't necessarily translate into those players utilizing that game mode happily switching to the game mode WG would prefer them to play. 

At least it's still somewhat useful for xp grinding T7 stock T7 ships in an environment less insufferably futile than a 3 tier random battle along with grinding a bad commander up a few skills. 

Same for me, I am very upset with this poor decision.... Wee^Gee work hard to alienate players, they forced upon us the idiotic sub gameplay, when a player who like subs will go for a much older tittle ( and ironically, a much much better game than WeeGee caricature of a subs game ! ) like Silent Hunter III or IV (games with big DLCs AND a ton of modding tools & support!) or Cold Waters.

I will not renew my Premium time,  instead if WeeGee decide to eliminate the Ops I will give my money to a company who do value those who pay them

• Cool 2

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
1 hour ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

So is this another change than the announced "adjustment of economy in operations" which was introduced in 0.9.3.0 and part of patch-notes?

Yup, sadly is true, they first nerfed credits at 1 :1 now is worst, at 0,75 : 1 (  credits vs damage )... that at a 5 stars win, I suppose at 2-3 stars the nerf will be much harder,  making the co-op a better credits source...

A hidden way to kill & eliminate Ops, without assuming that officially.

Not to comment on the fact they denied us Narai half year only to bring her back nerfed AND broken...

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.06.04 - 16.41.04.55.png

• Cool 2

[I-J-N]
Players
4,565 posts

Guess I'm gonna have to give up on operations. I need to seriously re-evaluate my commitment (esp. financial) to WoWS in particular, and Wargaming in general.

I just realized.. the Makarov as a tier 6 cruiser would have fit the Ops role very well. Now... given this, I'm gonna save me some money since I was thinking of buying it.

• Cool 4

[BAD-A]
Players
641 posts
9,066 battles
38 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Guess I'm gonna have to give up on operations. I need to seriously re-evaluate my commitment (esp. financial) to WoWS in particular, and Wargaming in general.

I just realized.. the Makarov as a tier 6 cruiser would have fit the Ops role very well. Now... given this, I'm gonna save me some money since I was thinking of buying it.

Bought Elite and a bunch of other games on Steam sale (finally have a gaming PC again after a long absence).  WG can go shove it with their current way of treating players and the game. [Elite was sadly not on sale :( ]

• Cool 2

Players
2,083 posts
13,359 battles
1 hour ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Yup, sadly is true, they first nerfed credits at 1 :1 now is worst, at 0,75 : 1 (  credits vs damage )... that at a 5 stars win, I suppose at 2-3 stars the nerf will be much harder,  making the co-op a better credits source...

But win or lose does nothing to credit income vs damage relation. Which is piss poor now in ops. 

• Cool 2

Players
725 posts
2 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

A hidden way to kill & eliminate Ops, without assuming that officially.

Not to comment on the fact they denied us Narai half year only to bring her back nerfed AND broken...

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.06.04 - 16.41.04.55.png

I won't pretend that I support any of the nerfs to Ops (particularly not the way they were implemented, that was certainly an odd way to do an AI bug fix); however I seem to recall that the 2/3* wins were actually not nerfed as hard as the 4/5* in order that it felt less like a punishment to end up with one. Entirely possible that WG have gone back on that and slagged the lot to the same extent, but it's possible that 2/3* wins might not be as badly off.

Players
2,892 posts

A bit of buff perhaps is needed as the hammer fell way too hard imo too. But still having the option to play them is enough to not think about it much.

• Cool 3

Players
560 posts
3,540 battles
24 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

A bit of buff perhaps is needed as the hammer fell way too hard imo too. But still having the option to play them is enough to not think about it much.

Agreed. I like Ops as an offering firstly for it's gameplay, and it's benefits last. 

Sadly after many a battle I'm STILL nowhere close to a 10 point captain for my Skane which BADLY needs that Concealment Expert. Only just close to reaching 8 skill points soon. Feels bad and a pity because I actually find the European DD's(well, the Vasteras obviously) really fun on certain Ops missions and it's also fun in Narai, printing Torpedoman achievements and the odd "Wolf among the sheep" achievements though most the time it feels more like a "Sheep among the wolves" lol. 

Oh btw to anyone interested in BB's. The Sinop is a absolute tank as we all know obviously but I decided to pick up and grind through the Lyon. WHAT a fun BB that Frenchie is. It losses very little of the charm of it's Normandie predecessor but gains yet another turret with 4 guns for a total of 16, yes 16 guns on a BB lol! It's just hilarious to catch the sides of... well anything at all really, with that many guns this wall of shells just find little chinks and leaky places in an enemy ships armor. Would highly recommend that BB for fun. 

• Cool 2

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

Sinop is a beast, Lyon with his many shotguns is fun also, Ashitaka is also a beast, able to score 53k  salvo on Missu ( littleTrouble) and she is fast with great sec. ; I found the poor Gneiss also a lot of fun, charging enemy bb bots bow-in and splashing torps left and right... Fiji is the king, here on Narai, then Atlanta and Boise;

On the opposite side, is the poor Algerie ( never ever saw one Algerie top score in Narai... and I play this for years now,,,) and York, but York is still way better than Algerie...

• Cool 1

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,580 battles
4 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Another hidden nerf at Ops credits, like you can see - 5 star win, Premium & camo, and you get much less than the already nerfed 1:1 credits / dam; 

Considering is a 5 stars win,  a 2-3 stars win will get you less than a damn co-op....

Bad decision WeeGee, bad decision, are many players in your community who do enjoy Ops and you keep showing them the middle finger....

199573234_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_06.04-14_10_22_13.thumb.png.2e78bffaaf2e4f04edb9e792fbfe37f8.png

Yep. What's more sad is that they did it while keeping  quiet. Apparently they didn't learn anything from their own past misgivings. What I don't get is that they are genuinly moronic, or just don't give a damn. Although it could be both...... 

• Cool 3

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,580 battles
53 minutes ago, NobleSauvage said:

I won't pretend that I support any of the nerfs to Ops (particularly not the way they were implemented, that was certainly an odd way to do an AI bug fix); however I seem to recall that the 2/3* wins were actually not nerfed as hard as the 4/5* in order that it felt less like a punishment to end up with one. Entirely possible that WG have gone back on that and slagged the lot to the same extent, but it's possible that 2/3* wins might not be as badly off.

Oh don't worry Ops are still as f*ed as they were before the nerf.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[THESO]
Players
4,069 posts

After the Nerf I don't play ops anymore.

Its a waste of time / camo / signals.

Goal achieved.

What I resent is that WG pretended they are fixing bugs (that still exist) ....

• Cool 4

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,580 battles
24 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Sinop is a beast, Lyon with his many shotguns is fun also, Ashitaka is also a beast, able to score 53k  salvo on Missu ( littleTrouble) and she is fast with great sec. ; I found the poor Gneiss also a lot of fun, charging enemy bb bots bow-in and splashing torps left and right... Fiji is the king, here on Narai, then Atlanta and Boise;

On the opposite side, is the poor Algerie ( never ever saw one Algerie top score in Narai... and I play this for years now,,,) and York, but York is still way better than Algerie...

Yep,  dat Fidzsi is da' King.....

On Algerie... Narai offered a LOT of help to grind past to Charles Martel :). Also those who want the Tallin it is a good place to amass the Xp needed on the Shchors....

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
3,906 posts
16,096 battles
32 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Algerie is a splendid cruiser which no-one seems to like. I do play it Narai and it's fun, you can certainly do a lot of damage, but like Surrey, there are just some better picks. 

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
29 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

Algerie is a splendid cruiser which no-one seems to like. I do play it Narai and it's fun, you can certainly do a lot of damage, but like Surrey, there are just some better picks. 

Algerie is simply not suited for Narai, slow reload, few guns,  glass hull,  is by far the worst choice for Narai. Like I stated, I never ever saw an Algerie getting top score in Narai. Even Surrey is better, with her HE. Last game I watched one in a huge struggle alone with the transports. That poor pee_pee destroyer bot took more than  1/2 of his HP pool ( the fort also added  some damage) but at the end, he was simply unable to kill all transports in time, before one of them escaped. Reaching 100k dam in Algerie on Narai is a good game. When a Fiji or Boise / Helena / Atlanta will get easy 2x more.

Players
2,892 posts

Everyone almost loves Lyon, it's a fun ship with a lot of guns. Probably the most guns ever? :)

Algerie needs some kind of buff. Graf Spee too. They were heavy cruisers. Keep slow reload or guns give some armor jeez. GS has like 16cm? that's DD category :)

• Cool 4

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

Now WeeGee is more worried with the subs, and I bet they are all over that; No resources for improving ships who are in game for years and suffer from a lot of problems...

I noticed also a lot of over-pens lately in Narai,  now I cannot citadel the Emerald no matter the angle, all is over-pen.... some months ago any bb could delete the Emerald with a well aimed salvo, now you struggle with 2-5 k dam /salvo, cuz all hits are over pens...

• Cool 1

Players
31 posts
5 hours ago, Lord0 said:

I'd rather pay money for more ops (and the old ones back) than some paper premium.

They've gutted what was my fave part of the game. Shame.

Agree 100%

• Cool 5

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,580 battles
7 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Yep. 5 star This neutering happened last week. At least that's when i noticed. 

2004248043_Naraineutered...again.thumb.png.75fef1830c95719c3a75aaf77ef03830.png

And to make things even worse.....

1075720147_Naraineutered...again2.thumb.png.7c0c2359b942cf19f5e2c2d63a8305ba.png

• Cool 1