Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_RakkR

Bayern's Bow Turret: Strange firing Pattern

4 comments in this topic

[WOP]
Players
44 posts
2,010 battles

Has anybody noticed that very often, the most forward bow main turret of the Bayern has a strange spread pattern?

The first shot on an enemy - bow on - usually goes left and right in about 15 degrees (usually not hitting the enemy bow when aimed to the center line). However, the second shot then is spot on (both projectiles are a hit).

Or maybe is has nothing to do with the turrent but with the first and second shot...

I have seen this pattern repeating itself many times and find it a bit strange. I wonder if its built in in the Bayern lol.

• Cool 1

Players
619 posts

I'm sorry to say but its called a German Battleship dispersion and accuracy.

Its not yet late to switch to all powerful, glorious and very REAL BB line that the Soviets offer.

• Funny 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

I'm telling you, front turrets do nothing but miss. Bunch of citadels for a dev strike? Rear turret(s). Landed all of the shells fired at max range? Rear turret(s). Blind shot resulting in a hit? Rear turret(s).

There's something fishy there

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Fatal_Ramses said:

I'm sorry to say but its called a German Battleship dispersion and accuracy.

Imagine if people could stop claiming this stupidity... KM BBs are among the most accurate BBs in the game currently, thanks to that "very reasonable, definitely needed" buff they got.

[SHAFT]
Players
9,899 posts
9,003 battles
2 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I'm telling you, front turrets do nothing but miss. Bunch of citadels for a dev strike? Rear turret(s). Landed all of the shells fired at max range? Rear turret(s). Blind shot resulting in a hit? Rear turret(s).

I can attest to that. Ive also several incidents like that. Recently shot a Stalingrad at >20km with Venezia backturrets, hit all shells all pens, like 10k damage. Frontturrets follow, less hits, less damage ofc, even tho it was 9 shells this time

And a lot of those very juicy BB devstrikes from backturret(s)

:Smile_hiding:

Sign in to follow this