peter14353

Karma??

5 comments in this topic

Question

[S-A-T]
Players
3 posts
3,116 battles

Apparently, in one game I had been "reported"? No info on WHY or BY WHOM. I was also told that I had lost 2 "Karma Points"? Firstly, How many Karma points did I have before this and where can I see this total? Secondly, if I was reported for something, how do I find out the circumstances of the accuser's report and have a chance to redeem myself or at least defend any action that might have led to their reporting me! I feel aggrieved if this system of Karma points is in some way connected to some kind of advantage that can be given or taken away on a whim. What do they actually do or mean?

Peter14353

4 answers to this question

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,315 posts
39 minutes ago, peter14353 said:

Apparently, in one game I had been "reported"? No info on WHY or BY WHOM. I was also told that I had lost 2 "Karma Points"? Firstly, How many Karma points did I have before this and where can I see this total? Secondly, if I was reported for something, how do I find out the circumstances of the accuser's report and have a chance to redeem myself or at least defend any action that might have led to their reporting me! I feel aggrieved if this system of Karma points is in some way connected to some kind of advantage that can be given or taken away on a whim. What do they actually do or mean?

Peter14353

Karma and the reporting system in general useless, so don't even pay attention to that. Only reports that matter are for misbehaviour in chat, those can lead to chat ban.

People will report you literally for everything, and as is has no consequences for you, just ignore it.

• Boring 1

[IDDQD]
[IDDQD]
Players
334 posts
11,090 battles
Před 23 minutami peter14353 řekl/a:

How many Karma points did I have before this and where can I see this total?

You can see your karma points, when you click on your Nickname in port.

Sorry, I have this picture in czech, but you can see it.

shot-20_02.01_09_58.37-0610.jpg.c06881d49650b0cc7125c373913bf954.thumb.jpg.3e7d193837b03abaabb801962e7a60b8.jpg

Compliment gives you + karma.

The number of your karma affects your number of compl. or reports, you can give per day. (up to 11/day I think).

And as Greyshark wrote, It has no value at all. You are reported mostly by frustrated enemies :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Players
27 posts
111 battles

I just found out from you about the existence of Karma points, which without knowing what they are exactly :Smile_amazed:, I think is not important when it comes to the game :Smile_hiding: .

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,783 posts
18,843 battles

Take no notice, just ignore it... it's a pointless 'sop' to allow people to vent their rage at the perceived lack of skill shown by their team mates and is mostly used by terrible players to make themselves feel better about their inadequacies.... I have Karma of 323 its been above 400 its been below 200.... does it give me extra XP? Nope! Is it worth worrying about ? Nope!

Sign in to follow this