Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Drunk_Hussar

Advice Required: Which T10 BB?

3 comments in this topic

Players
28 posts
2,119 battles

Yesterday I unlocked the Alsace, having lots of fun with the Richelieu and now I have 3 Tier 9 BB's:
Iowa, FDG and the Alsace. 

Which would you choose to grind to tier 10 and why? All three T10's look fun but very different, one day I will grind them all out but I would be interested in your opinion (and especially why would you go for a certain T10). 

Thank you!

Players
0 posts

Montana is easily the strongest out of the 3 in the current HE spammy meta. It's an all-around good ship that doesn't excel at anything, but also doesn't have any glaring weaknesses unlike the other two, GK having terrible accuracy, firing angles and despite having so much armor being chunked surprisingly easily due to its large size, and Republique having 32mm plating all over making it very susceptible to HE spam and her guns can be quite unreliable since you only have 8 of them.

All 3 can work, but you asked for the strongest so Montana would be my recommendation.

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
9,797 posts
8,977 battles

Id go for Repu first, because it has the gun caliber to overmatch TX Cruisers, which GK and Montana cant do.

Normaly it doesnt matter that much (since you will always have broadsides) but in certain situations against a Cruiser player who knows what he is doing it will be a problem.

2nd Option would be GK (even if 99% will strangle me for this :cap_haloween:) but thanks to its armor and Hydro, it can actually make a move when necessary. Alltho, it requires your team to do something, which is an issue on its own if you play Solo. If you play division, GK is very strong.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this