Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BrusilovX

Free Goodies in our news Articles!

12 comments in this topic

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,870 posts
12,352 battles

This news item was posted today in the last hour.

I went to click on the participate and 'This offer period has expired'.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e0aa2ad084576e2dc3b576cbc30770ff.png

Edited: WG at it's almost finest?

• Cool 2

[SHAD]
Players
2,606 posts
11,651 battles

It was a repost to troll those who missed it initially?

• Funny 6

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,870 posts
12,352 battles
15 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

it is a "re-post", it was posted on 15.5. originally...

Ah, I've had missions that appear months after they finished and are phantoms but never news artices.

• Funny 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,084 posts
12 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

It was a repost to troll those who missed it initially?

reposts a short time before a special/event/... ends are not unusual

and of course some of the already posted buttons are still active, with the last one is still to come...

Beta Tester
285 posts

More than likely to tell that the offer has expired, but it's an odd way of doing it.

Would be better if it said on the front page, plastered above the picture saying Expired, or atleast front and center when opening the page, instead of having to scroll down.

Never will understand this weird way of saying that an offer has expired. Made me think it was for more goodies, only to be left dissapointed by the offer expired notice...

How about it WeeGee? Could maybe make things a tad more clear, instead of this roundabout way of doing it... 

• Cool 1

Players
1,735 posts
18,647 battles

Just checking have you gentlemen been collecting the tokens in the articles already in which case maybe it's a reminder for those who have been late to the party. 

Only reason I ask is I have been checking all the articles and collecting my tokens so no surprise the offer has expired for me, but as the end date is the 5th maybe it's just a reminder for people who have not been checking the articles to collect their tokens now before they are gone.

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,027 posts
12,287 battles
3 hours ago, Otowi said:

More than likely to tell that the offer has expired, but it's an odd way of doing it.

Would be better if it said on the front page, plastered above the picture saying Expired, or atleast front and center when opening the page, instead of having to scroll down.

Never will understand this weird way of saying that an offer has expired. Made me think it was for more goodies, only to be left dissapointed by the offer expired notice...

How about it WeeGee? Could maybe make things a tad more clear, instead of this roundabout way of doing it... 

So far there were just eight out of ten - but it's two days left, so we'll see. 

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,132 posts
10,193 battles

Me: Seriously WeeGee how many times can you [edited] up?

WG: Yes.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this