You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RamboCras

people just cruising around not fighting...

10 comments in this topic

[VLOOT]
Players
240 posts
17,548 battles

Wtf is going in, 2nd game where people are just cruising around and not fight, first game a Shima, last game a Smolensk.

Do something about that Wargaming!!!! People are getting in top tier ships WAY to fast. 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
866 posts
8,372 battles

Well, you only need 50 games to be able to buy a tier 10 ship and play in random battles. WG allows anyone with a creditcard swipe to instantly grief their team.

• Cool 1

Players
2,372 posts
18,205 battles

Autopilot go for a piss, eat out of the fridge or whack one out, come back made progress.

• Funny 2

[SHAFT]
Players
8,967 posts
8,683 battles

Totaly agree. Feels like pacifist wows lately... like in coop, you see half the people do nothing at best. at worst, they actively avoid engagements.

Also why does it matter if its T10 or T6? People are actively NOT playing this game. But i guess they still pump in money into WG so its success for them :cap_like:

• Cool 3

Players
2,717 posts

I had a Ryu doing that in killer whale, fantastic atmosphere ensued and I probably ruined a perfectly new mouse clicking maniacally on da smol map :O

PS" I was in a rare Shino breakin' in a new captain for a dd I believe will have decent ASW. Ahh, no gun range, no concealment wit 3 points but I managed 6 kills cuz I'm historically sneaky so I get player bonus haha :D 

• Cool 1

Players
434 posts

Camping behind islands, Ramming Raptor, Ramming own team CV in Killer Whale whilst typing in chat I :etc_swear:ing hate CV's (ok so do I but hey that's a bit to far)... Scenario's are full of it at the moment :Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 1

Players
2,717 posts
24 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

they actively avoid engagements.

Yea, they just sail gingerly away from other ships, hide for a bit, and move again towards the end of game following the survivors from extremely safe distance :) 

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
8,967 posts
8,683 battles
21 minutes ago, motor_g_b said:

Ramming Raptor, Ramming own team CV in Killer Whale whilst typing in chat I :etc_swear:ing hate CV's (ok so do I but hey that's a bit to far)... Scenario's are full of it at the moment :Smile_facepalm:

image.png.ce03c3788c5d6fabf263d24dda3fa34f.png

srsly, why do people keep playing then? Must be the pressure when you spend hundreds of € / hours into the game and dont want to move away from it.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
958 posts
15,319 battles
3 hours ago, RamboCras said:

Wtf is going in, 2nd game where people are just cruising around and not fight

Welcome newborn, this is a thing for over a year now ... 2 games ...

Players
3,673 posts

Didn't know the Östergötland was so popular. Firing the main gun battery just once gives you an instant shore pass.