Armory Maintenance - 30.11.2021 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Papa_Drac

get out

8 comments in this topic

[ICLAN]
Players
26 posts
32,268 battles

I wonder when the players will learn basics ind this game ? The reason of this post is this : why I can t out of battle ? shot-20_05.27_22_11.20-0934.thumb.jpg.73bc5f080972c046bd58d7cc5d89f9af.jpg

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,663 posts
30,381 battles

But this is the very basic what 95% of players do on this map(go behind huge mountain in the corner). So they have basics covered.

• Funny 1

Players
3,118 posts
5 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

So you wanna quit the match when you think that you're gonna lose? 

lot of players give up unfortunately :/

Players
8,474 posts
9,441 battles
1 hour ago, Profilus said:

But this is the very basic what 95% of players do on this map(go behind huge mountain in the corner). So they have basics covered.

Given that whoever pushes into C cap potentially gets shot by whoever pushes C from the other team, with no easy way out, I'd say it isn't that silly of a thing to do. At least I'd not yolo onto that cap as a BB or cruiser.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,663 posts
30,381 battles
38 minutes ago, Bunny_Lover_Kallen said:

Given that whoever pushes into C cap potentially gets shot by whoever pushes C from the other team, with no easy way out, I'd say it isn't that silly of a thing to do. At least I'd not yolo onto that cap as a BB or cruiser.

Yeah, but most popular squares are A9 for north spawn and J3 for south spawn in my experience.

And with some dark magic, 50% of those who go there die there even when enemy is not closer than 3 squares.

Players
8,474 posts
9,441 battles
10 hours ago, Profilus said:

Yeah, but most popular squares are A9 for north spawn and J3 for south spawn in my experience.

And with some dark magic, 50% of those who go there die there even when enemy is not closer than 3 squares.

Yeah, but 3 and a half minutes in, Chappy or Georgia pushing in looks like suicide, especially with Gearing, Bismarck and Vladivostok around. Most questionable positioning in the image is that Hipper.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,359 posts
20,903 battles
Vor 16 Minuten, Bunny_Lover_Kallen sagte:

Yeah, but 3 and a half minutes in, Chappy or Georgia pushing in looks like suicide, especially with Gearing, Bismarck and Vladivostok around. Most questionable positioning in the image is that Hipper.

I assume the Hipper is going to sneak around the edge of the map to ambush the CV.

Imagine his disappointment when he finds out after 15 minutes that there is no carrier in the game.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this