You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

WoWS x Warhammer 40,000: Imperium vs Chaos

90 comments in this topic

[GOON]
Beta Tester
104 posts
3,494 battles

Maybe I'm blind but what exactly do we get out of these Warhams containers? Temporary camos? Permacamos?

• Cool 11
  • Boring 1

Players
1,261 posts
3,022 battles
2 minuti fa, soralapio ha scritto:

Maybe I'm blind but what exactly do we get out of these Warhams containers? Temporary camos? Permacamos?

Yeah, same question

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[FIFO]
Beta Tester
57 posts
9,088 battles
9 minutes ago, soralapio said:

As a long-time 40K player I'm interested and the price tag won't break the bank, but as you say what's in the boxes?

Shoddy communication as always, WG!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[SHAFT]
[SHAFT]
Players
1,006 posts
21,761 battles

Puny insignificant mortals, stop asking unnecessary questions and just buy the boxes! You never question WG, you just buy what she throws at you.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 9

[R-A-T]
[R-A-T]
Players
2 posts
3,861 battles

Dope, more wierd skin-ships to shoot at ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also the mission start in the 11th of june ? ... thats quiet some time before this event goes into effect then

thats some very early announcement lol

• Cool 1

Players
546 posts

I can think of two reasons that they wouldn't want to give out more specific information right now:

1) They've not finalised what's actually going into the boxes/mission(s)

2) They're not going to have much of anything at all in the boxes/the mission(s) won't be significantly different to the usual bunch, and don't want to wreck sales of the pre-event bundle by telling us

I'm willing to reserve judgement on my opinion, because I'd like to hope that it will be a fun event; there's very little that couldn't be improved with more 40k in it after all, and given the lacklustre nature of currently ongoing events (Oily Excess Russian cruisers where half the bundles are just camos; submarines that noone's been lucky enough with the RNG to receive yet), I could do with a reason to get excited about logging in to WoWs every day again. We'll see in time, I suppose.

• Cool 5

[RONF]
[RONF]
Players
2 posts
1,444 battles

most probably marketing tactic to see how many ppl are interested and raise the bar on the prices higher or lower... :))

but who'd know anything about that, we are only players :)

why would i be Seaman (which almost hurts my ears when i say it out loud), when i captain ships ?

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,303 posts
15,692 battles

With the future of the subs hanging over us all right now I'm very careful about spending any money at all on this game. Least of all on decorations. 

• Cool 8
  • Bad 1

Players
400 posts
42 minutes ago, soralapio said:

Probably Socks, Just had a dabble at Subs, to be honest spending anything from now on WOW's is going to be silly because when they hit Random I'm gone :Smile_sad:

• Cool 5
  • Bad 1

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,344 posts
12,823 battles
57 minutes ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Purchase a special pre-sale package with flags and get a special mission before the official start of the collaboration.

Read it on the portal

But seriously, what is in the containers?

Players
1 post
3,568 battles

There's pictures of ships in the bottom of the article. Looks like Imperium and Khorne special camo versions of Amagi, plus captains. Kind of wonder why it's always the Japanese ships though. Would be more fun if it was two different ones, maybe brawler focused for Chaos and ranged for the Imperium, to reflect their ships in BFG. But yea, I'll take them, will be more rewarding than grinding for the Odin, that's for sure.

[IRON7]
Players
234 posts
10,177 battles
1 hour ago, soralapio said:

1 hour ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Yeah, same question

1 hour ago, CastorTolagi said:

I third this

1 hour ago, britinmadrid said:

As a long-time 40K player I'm interested and the price tag won't break the bank, but as you say what's in the boxes?

Shoddy communication as always, WG!

43 minutes ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

But seriously, what is in the containers?

43 minutes ago, lorcon_1 said:

as above

25 minutes ago, tofiszczak said:

What are we actually suppose to get from those containers?

I'm pretty sure it will be some almost useless trash with a Warhammer 40K theme like some 0 value flags to fly & some camoes? You know 'trinkets' for the natives (us).

[ARYA]
Players
595 posts
15,287 battles

So WeeGee is selling flags now?!

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,440 posts
4,196 battles

I am sorry guys, but unfortunately I don't have any info I can share with your right now, as published info is based on collab rules. :Smile_sad:

We will check the publishable information and once we will have any additional info, we will share it with you.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 6
  • Angry 1

[JPFC]
Beta Tester
2 posts
6,764 battles
1 minute ago, YabbaCoe said:

I am sorry guys, but unfortunately I don't have any info I can share with your right now, as published info is based on collab rules. :Smile_sad:

We will check the publishable information and once we will have any additional info, we will share it with you.

Well, that does not stop you from taking money from the playerbase, which seems kinda dirty.

Either sell them when you can tell what's inside or put an info that you allow refunds if  published content will not be to player's taste (of course before they'll open the crates)

Bear in mind that I'm all for pay-for-cosmetics form of game monetization, but it should be clear from both sides.

• Cool 10

Players
546 posts
3 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

So GW put a gag order on sharing any pre-release information? :Smile_hiding:

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,043 posts
6 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

So you offer something for sale with incomplete product informations?

Yeah, sounds like a totally reasonable collab rule.

• Cool 4

[BOTS]
Beta Tester
208 posts
9,339 battles

Funny enough i knew this was coming about a week ago thanks to PC Gamer https://www.pcgamer.com/world-of-warships-is-colliding-with-warhammer-40k/?utm_content=buffera9441&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb&fbclid=IwAR1flDNLsfgPtlvYbAHlZwUZVm_Hdkvqe9S2WNJ9oNiUoN1oGMyzR96Fo7o

" missions where you can earn 40K containers with ship skins, commanders and camouflages, and in June you'll be able to purchase all the items from the collaboration. " " commanders: Justinian Lyons XIII and Arthas Roqthar the Cold.  "

• Cool 2